What is your go-to fast food?

124»

Replies

• admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Subway/mr sub: typically get a sandwich that fits within my goals for that day

Wendy’s: chilli, baked potato, grilled chicken sandwich or something from the jr menu

Nandos/galitos: rice, chicken, potatoes and grilled veggies

Tim Horton’s: chilli, soup, potato wedges, and a cookie cause life is short 😂
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member
    In n out cheesberger with whole grilled onions. No fries. Its great on its own!
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Taco Bell is good. I've also never once gotten diarrhea from it (people always joke about how it causes diarrhea). But I only get vegetarian options so maybe it's the meat that does it. I usually get the bean and rice burrito, either regular or fresco-style plus guacamole and potatoes, or the seven-layer burrito.

Chipotle is probably the fast food I get most often. I get either the hard-shell tacos, burrito, or burrito bowl with brown rice, either kind of beans, fajita vegetables, sofritas, any type of salsa except hot, sometimes corn, sometimes cheese, and lettuce.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited December 2018
    Taco Bell is good. I've also never once gotten diarrhea from it (people always joke about how it causes diarrhea). But I only get vegetarian options so maybe it's the meat that does it. I usually get the bean and rice burrito, either regular or fresco-style plus guacamole and potatoes, or the seven-layer burrito.

Chipotle is probably the fast food I get most often. I get either the hard-shell tacos, burrito, or burrito bowl with brown rice, either kind of beans, fajita vegetables, sofritas, any type of salsa except hot, sometimes corn, sometimes cheese, and lettuce.

We continue to be opposites. There's a Chipotle in my building so I get it when everything else is closed. Fajita bowl with black beans, chicken or pork, tomatoes and hot sauce (always!), and then lettuce. No cheese, no corn.

Low cal so long as I don't get guac.

I hate Taco Bell, but it's not like one is even close to me. People called it Taco Hell when I was in school.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    I'm keto so if I want fast food I either get the baconator from Wendy's, without the bun, that's 1000 calories though, or I get a side of grilled chicken with queso from Qdoba.
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    For 'around' 600 cals I'd get a foot long chicken breast Subway :)