Friends, please

Options
Starting over is tough but having friends makes it easier. I am full time stay at home mom, full time student and work part time as a lyft/uber driver. So my time is limited to say the least. My ultimate goal is to lose 60 lbs but I mostly looking to just get healthy and feel good. I'm hoping to find like minded friends so we can motivate each other and keep each other on check. Happy New Year everyone!

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, the more friends the better. :)
  • gmcruz33
    gmcruz33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I’m new here too and wanting to get back in shape hoping to shed weight around 40 lbs. and it seems it’s hard to break old habits. I’ve been paying for a gym membership for a year now and this is day two of my commitment!
  • littlefeet8925
    littlefeet8925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’d love to be your friend, I’m new on here too, I was on here last year but a a yo yo dieter so decided to go for it this year, I had a stroke in April and due to drugs weight has piled on... so I need to slim big time.. I’m feeling super proud today.. I did 5,634 steps, I worked to walk and back.
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey add me ! Nice to meet you
  • Musaniac
    Musaniac Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I understand the busy bee life. With school and work there are days when I go 14 hrs straight and have homework on top of it all. I have goals to lose 30 pounds over the next 4 months. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other! :)
  • chaotikkaos
    chaotikkaos Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm wanting to lose 70 more pounds buts its more so looking good and feeling good since weight doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!