30 Day Shred - Started 8/13/2011

Options
13»

Replies

• LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done. Half way through level one :)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Got L1D6 done today and I did it twice. I felt alot stronger doing the workout today and it didn't feel like I had to put too much effort in to do the advanced versions of all the exercises. The lunges and push ups are definitely much easier to do than they were on day 1. The 'challenge' of the workout is starting to ease up now and I'm already looking forward to L2 to change things up again. But 4 more days of level 1 and Im looking forward to it. I guess I'll just push myself a little harder during the workout to try and make it a bit more challenging for the last few days of L1.

Hope everyone is enjoying the shred! :P
  • kate8085
    kate8085 Posts: 62
    Options
    L1D7, Done! Was out of town yesterday and it was too hectic, so I didn't get it in. Drove home today though, and did the Shred as soon as I walked in the door. Getting a little scared for L2!

Way to go. Lurayne!
  • kate8085
    Options
    L1D8, Done!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    L2D7 finally done yesterday. No shred today due to scheduling conflicts :(

Day 18 tomorrow and on track to move up to level 3 by Saturday!

It's hard to stick to it now because me and the Fiance have both pretty much achieved everything we wanted from the Shred. It's a battle of willpower now to complete it just for the achievement of reaching the full 30 days!
  • hrshipley
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I have been slacking on my end. I've had some scheduling conflicts with working out the past several days... now I have a swollen ankle, I sprained it helping my parents move on Saturday. I really wanted to go to bootcamp yesterday and pick back up on D5, L1 but I was on the couch all night with my ankle elevated to keep the swelling down. I woke up this morning and it looks a lot better, keeping my fingers crossed it continues to go down and I can go tonight!

I am so glad everyone is doing so well! Keep up the great work! Hopefully I can catch up to everyone and post some results soon!

-Heather
  • kate8085
    Options
    L1D9, Done! Traded in my bean cans from my pantry today for 2lb hand weights. Felt the burn for sure, wondering if I will be sore tomorrow. My weight is going up, but from what I have read, this is normal for this section of the Shred.

Hope your ankle is better soon, Heather!
  • kate8085
    Options
    L1D10, Done! On to Level 2 tomorrow.
  • kate8085
    Options
    L2D1 (day 11), Done! Where is everybody?
  • kate8085
    Options
    L2D2, Done! I have been talking to myself for a couple of days now, so I am gonna find another Shred group. When everybody gets back, let me know, so I can rejoin!
  • hrshipley
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know I have been MIA but I am back! The ankle is a bit better, still a little sore but I am back in full swing! I am behind on my days though.. tonight will be D8, L1.

How is everyone else doing? Keep up the great work!