• mackenziewolfe
    mackenziewolfe Posts: 3 Member
    I definitely need friends!
  • justloseit4life
    justloseit4life Posts: 9 Member
    Add me up im from southern cali and on keto diet
  • PiresHugo
    PiresHugo Posts: 2 Member
    Arrived less a week ago. Always looking for friends, fun and motivation. Cheers from Portugal to all.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Hey everyone! Checking in from Massachusetts... add me :smile:
  • bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Add me!
  • MasterChinchilla
    MasterChinchilla Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me for fun motivation and support :) I can use the camaraderie! I have had great success with MFP. I lost my "extra" weight and maintained it for two years, fell off my booze wagon for a year, came back and lost it all again and have been maintaining the weight loss.
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me!! I am logging everyday (as of a few days ago!) and have an open diary! Would love to build a strong support system for mutual motivation!
  • Britknee231
    Britknee231 Posts: 9 Member
    Already commented here once but, I'll throw it out there again! I'm 27, trying to get healthy, Lose weight ect. Let's be friends!
  • khoj
    khoj Posts: 19 Member
    Love new friends!
  • Jayhd77777
    Jayhd77777 Posts: 7 Member
    Back again... new profile new start.....new motivational friends required.......
  • jwhirl06
    jwhirl06 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me people!
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Looking for more motivational friends on here. I am meat-free/vegan. I just logged my 370th day in and looking for people that take losing weight seriously but have a great sense of humor about it too.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    More friends, more friends!!!!! o:)o:)
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    add me! We got this...
  • freakyflyer
    freakyflyer Posts: 10 Member
    hit me up for some friendly chat and support!
  • lpgirl141
    lpgirl141 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new here would love some friends! I get those " I'm emotional i must eat everything " dips and would love some strong friends to snap me back to where I need to be. Thanks guys!
  • nh2010
    nh2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Day 3 of back to MFP - this time it will stick. At least that's what I am aiming for.

I would love new friends to keep the motivation high. Add me.
  • Peter_P53
    Peter_P53 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, I've just restarted MFP after being away for a while. Put weight on during the break and realised I need to log my intake and have good friends in order to succeed.

UK based (South London), aged 65 and would delighted if you would add me as a friend.
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Hi hi. Mom of 3 (2 bio, 1 bonus), love to crochet, hearing impaired, random, trying to lose weight because im short (4'11") and all the weight (212 lbs?) is going to my hips, waist, and butt.
  • I'm down for friends I don't have any on here lol. I made my account at the start of 2019. I have lost 3.1 pounds so far! :blush:
  • DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Add if you want
  • MeganD1553
    MeganD1553 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey feel free to add me 😁 back on MFP after a long break and I see that most of my old friends on here have become inactive 😢 I could do with some motivational people who will help me get back on track! Will try and log every day ☺️
  • Triron128
    Triron128 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been here a few times with some success! Would love to have like-minded people to follow
  • dianemmn
    dianemmn Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me. Not done MFP for 3 years and have put on all the weight I lost so back to needing to lose at least 2 stone. Use a fit bit so hopefully back on it. Not really feeling it yet though.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,802 Member
    Love some more friends for mutual support!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Everybody add me, new account and need some more people to talk to
  • tiffuhnee13
    tiffuhnee13 Posts: 163 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm always up for adding new friends who are mutually supportive. I'm pretty consistent and very supportive when life doesn't get in the way. Add me if you're interested☺
  • jenysela728
    jenysela728 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me!! Need food ideas since I'm really picky!!
  • Eden_Goldie
    Eden_Goldie Posts: 283 Member
    I have been on MFP on and off for a couple of years now, I lost a bit of weight and am now back to continue my journey. I love interacting with other people also working towards their goals, as I think friends in the same boat can sometimes be exactly what you need to feel motivated. Give me an add and say hello :)
  • luke4152
    luke4152 Posts: 2 Member
    From Oxford UK, would be good to go through the journey with other like minded people. Feel free to add!