Returning member

Options
Not new to MFP but have been off it for a little while since my wedding in June, just getting back into weight control & more importantly exercise.

I really want to keep the exercise up & I'm enjoying my running at the moment. Ive just had my biggest ever weight loss in one week of 9lb, chuffed is an under statement. Ive decided to enter a half marathon race at the end of November, if I'm
ready for it or not is irrelevant as I need something to focus on to keep me motivated.

Another thing I'm trying is that if I feel like eating something I shouldn't I remind myself that I don't want to a fat pig anymore.

So enough waffling from me & hi again.

Replies

• luckycop
    luckycop Posts: 10
    Options
    I just came back to MFP from January two days ago! welcome back. add me as a friend if you like, all of mine disappeared!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm just a touch over 1 lb. away from my ultimate goal weight. After losing from 30-75 lbs. so many times in my life (ages 18 to 73....55 years), if I had not done that yo-yo dieting syndrome bit, I would weigh over 800 lbs. (IF I was still alive). Finally, last November, when I started this MFP program, I admitted that I would end up putting it all back on again when I stopped paying such close attention to nutrition and exercise as I do not by using a DAILY FOOD DIARY. Therefore, I'm here for the rest of my life OR at least as long as this free program exists. It has SAVED MY LIFE. I'm very grateful to Mike and Albert Lee (who developed this program for their own use .. then they decided to share it with the world.). Mike and Albert volunteer their own free time to maintain this program. MFP members: If you're grateful for this program, please consider sending Mike and Albert thank you notes instead of asking for more, more, more...

My hearty congratulations to "Returning member" for being determined to stay heart healthy.

:)
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    First of all CONGRATS!!!!!! Welcome back!