Replies

• ShermyMcShermy
    ShermyMcShermy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Day 1767 and counting on here, post workout ideas (what I do). Not a CPT or PT, just an athletic guy my whole life, collegiate level athlete and 19 years in the Army.
  • SuzeInBlue
    SuzeInBlue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Susan. Just started for the new year, would love some new friends and motivation!
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • 513SavageSquad
    513SavageSquad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I lost 100lbs once before with the help of MFP friends. Looking to gain new friends as I go on this journey once again.
  • gretatralongo
    gretatralongo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and happy new year!! Looking to make some accountability friends to help achieve my fitness and diet goals! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • skstuddard
    skstuddard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need more friends. Lets do this together!
  • wondervul
    wondervul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm new 6 days now, 2 pds down and 50 to go! Eating so much better but clearly see the big issues and what needs to change (skipping/eating bfast very late, difficult to eat 30% protein, too many carbs and late night cravings).
    Need support! (oh and I can offer support too! :)
  • Shawnbb72
    Shawnbb72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends.
    I am done with losing the fat, now I’m working at gaining muscle. Looking for friends that can motivate me in the next stage of my journey.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 lbs down and getting at it. Saw a picture of myself from 4 years ago when I was constantly working out and well....I'm going to get there again :)
  • southern_cueball
    southern_cueball Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some accountability friends. Anyone lifting heavy and hard everyday?
  • teasie77
    teasie77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    I’m new here & looking to add some friends :)
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you see my post, then send a request. I'm always liking statuses and dropping positive and uplifting comments. You cannot go wrong with me on your friend list...
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m a returning member. I did really well a few years ago but I became overwhelmed with work and the business and stress of that led me back down the path of bad habits again.

I have changed jobs now and slowed down a bit so it’s time to get back on the right track. I would like to get to a point where I could give up some of my medications and just feel better and look better.

I’m looking for new friends since most of my old support group is no longer active on here. Feel free to connect and I will do my best to support you as well.

Thanks and best wished to all.
  • abusummayyah
    abusummayyah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • jdcntry1
    jdcntry1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Keto diet and wanting to drop around 70 pounds. I would love to have a few friends so we can encourage and support each other.
  • pnst84ever
    pnst84ever Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just starting (again for about the 10th time). Feel free to add me. Everyone can use support and encouragement.
  • momopick
    momopick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am looking for new friends to share the trip. Do you want to add me? Thank you!