Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Updated Progress Pic ~ 45-50 lbs down!

Leigh_D
Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
Hello my Pals,

I started at about 235-240. Like many, not entirely sure because I wasn't so excited about stepping on the scale!

Well, now I'm seven months in to MFP and getting active with run-walk-run, a la Galloway method. The last three mornings I've seen 189 on the scale! I am *this*close* to going from "obese" to "overweight" BMI. I haven't been under 200 for at LEAST 10 years. Probably more like 15 years since my Mom died. So I am very excited about this change. :happy:

OK, enough with the blah blah blah! We want pictures!

2011-Progress.jpg

LEIGH

Replies

• ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    amazing progress, you look fantastic - way to work hard and get the results. You look younger and healthier.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Wow, big change. I can really see the difference! Great dedication. Stick with it, you are reaching your goals! Thanks so much for posting.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Way to go! You have really made big changes! You look GREAT!
  • Great job!
  • You look wonderful!! Congratulations on your accomplishments! :)
  • janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    You should be smiling in that last picture. Great job!!!!
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    You look like a whole new person! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    congrats and here is something to keep you motivated

" Excellence is not a single step its a habit
    You are are what you do repeatedly"

cheers for a lifetime of good health
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    gosh, you have made great progress, well done you look fab!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Awesome!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Great change ! You should be smiling from ear to ear !
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    You should be smiling in that last picture. Great job!!!!
    Great change ! You should be smiling from ear to ear !

Thanks everyone! I don't know what it is about taking a picture of oneself in the mirror -- I find it physically impossible to smile! hahaha But trust me... I'm a grinnin' fool these days. How's this? :happy:

DSCN6145.JPG
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Great job!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Thanks so much for posting! I started at 233 and am similar height to you so very inspirational - I too CANNOT wait to break that 200 barrier; overweight isn't a gr8 term but hey it beats obese hands down! My mum died 3 yrs ago and I've realised you cannot comfort eat your way out of grief. Congratulations on your brilliant achievement :D
  • Awesome work! I am around your starting weight now and 195 is my first goal. It is great to have a visual because I am just a inch taller. I am also about to start c25k this week so this post was right on time. Keep up the good work.
  • Soopermomma
    Soopermomma Posts: 11 Member
    Wow, you are really impressive.
  • Great job. Keep inspiring us all!!! :) Keep the pictures coming!!
  • Well Done!!! You did a lot of work! Great job! :D
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    You look wonderful! Fantastic transformation! Thank you so much for sharing! You inspire us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!