new, 62lb to lose by next summer? friends?

Options
anyone want to be my friend on here and give each other support! i'm new on here and focused and confident this will be the last time at losing weight and keeping it off!!

Replies

• purplespeckle
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 60 lbs also
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Hey I'd love to help you out !! totally do able. I have lost 15 kilos (30 pounds) over the last 5 months...and I have 10 more kilos to go till goal weight. This is a great tool!

I deleted my previous account and opened a new one....but towards the start of the journey this tracker on my iphone was a life saver. I ate 1500 calories daily and did 3 times workout per week. And the 15 kilos just came off!!
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I'm on 50ish but finding it hard going! Add me if you like :)
  • houzkat
    houzkat Posts: 78
    Options
    Currently working on my 61 pounds of yuck. You can do it!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    I have alot more than 62 to still lose but i am losing it the correct and healthy way this time. I will not go back to the old me like i have when i lost weight before on every fad known to man. I wish you very best and please feel free to add me.....i have a wonderful core of support on here that i would not trade for the world.

always the best,
    kathy
  • twinkle1074
    Options
    I have a similiar goal as well. I requested you as a friend. Lets make this goal real : )
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i also have a ways to go add me if you like
  • gary8964
    gary8964 Posts: 69
    Options
    That's a reachable goal. Good luck.
  • middleofseven
    Options
    I have to lose double that but I am here for the long run. Be my friend?
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    We are already friends, but if anyone else has similar goals, friend me! I want to get to 150 by next summer so I can start a family.
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    I'm in that club too. Its tough going but we'll get there. Add me if you like xx
  • HisBeloved65
    Options
    anyone want to be my friend on here and give each other support! i'm new on here and focused and confident this will be the last time at losing weight and keeping it off!!

I have 6o more to lose. Down 19 but have a long ways to go. You can add me if you like.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose that as well. I would love to have some friends on here as well. I think we can all encourage each other. I lost 30 lbs on here but for some reason got PND and gained 40 back. I refuse to buy myself new clothes...so I decide to give myself a shake...am weaning myself off of the anti depressants. Please add me!!!
  • alb3570
    alb3570 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand spanking new to MFP, I just signed up today. I did Weight Watchers for about a year, but it stopped working when they changed the program. I was able to lose about 30 pounds before I canceled it. I need to lose at least 30 more in time for my wedding next June, although I would really like to lose around 40 if I can. Feel free to add me!
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would Love to be friends! I still have about 56lbs to lose! I definitely need more motivating friends on here to keep me in check. I need a support system :-)
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have more than 60 to lose, and have had great success here at MVP. Welcome! You can do it!
  • ejm1978
    ejm1978 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a good ways to go to. You can do it!!! add me as a friend ... we can all use support
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I have a lot more than 60 to lose but am already down 47 lbs since end of March. Add me if you like - I usually try to give as much support as I can to my MFP friends--and of course, love the support of others too.

Best of luck!!!
  • codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 left to lose as well. I'm fairly new, but I've already discovered all that all the people on MFP are so supportive and really motivational.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome.
    MFP is great you will love it and I have no doubt it will help you reach your goals. I did have 70lb to lose, now 17lb left.