Just trying to love myself again..

Options
Hello! I'm 26 years old and weigh about 210lbs, size 14/16 jeans and about XL/XXL top (40DDD). Ive been stuck aroind this weight for the last 3-5 years. I'm the biggest I've ever been and I cant stand it! So I'm trying my best to work out as well as reboot my attempt at the keto diet. I did it for a month and lost 15lbs and felt great, then my best friend passed away and I ate my feelings. I'm determined to get down to around 165lbs and back down to a size 11/12 jeans,.and M/L tops.(36D/C).

I'd love to find like minded people in my area (Lowell MA) to work our with because I am a total noob. 😅

Replies

• MrsFisher45
    MrsFisher45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm on day 2 and weigh 315 so I have a long journey ahead of me.
  • EatRightStayStrong
    Options
    You've already taken the first big step stay the course and don't give up. I've been inactive for awhile but I am going to give another go at it and really commit myself this time. Hopefully we can motivate each other. All the best you can do it! Cheers
  • NivieneWoolley
    NivieneWoolley Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'd be interested in being added for support. I know how it is to have self esteem issues. I love that you are working on that. If you like, you can add me.
    Oh yeah, I was recommended to try keto so that's something I'm learning too.