SBF, Reboot Boogaloo, Aug 15

Options
2»

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I hit fast forward V. Sorry but I've been waiting a long time for my little girl!:wink:

My do nothing starts after I knock out the dirty dishes. :smile: Visas are in the mail, refrigerator is being delivered, and friends are coming over for dinner. Good day.

Nothing doing boogaloo.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I think Texans would like to be done with August. Yesterday, during my yoga practice, I was sweating quite a bit. I thought it was a bit odd until I looked at the outside temp: 106 + a heat index made it 109. I was inside, of course; I guess it comes in anyway. Doesn't look like either tropical system is coming this way either. :grumble: Oh, on a positive note, Charlie's wedding ring was giving him issues as well - so it's not just me.

I got up early today, so another bike ride is in order. I hope there isn't any construction on my street. The dust is annoying when riding (there was some yesterday). I am so grateful that I do not have an outside job right now. I can't even imagine. More yoga this afternoon, with the ceiling fans on high.

September and its promises, boogaloo.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be more generous with my desire that August will last forever. Trying.:wink: Mostly I'm just enjoying my wide-open schedule and all the time I have to devote to writing. I will miss it when I have other work to do. I actually like the cooler weather.

I have my waxing lady coming over, in between writing/editing. (I have realized, and embraced that I am high maintenance.) Then I will probably go out and hear some music and to dinner with my actual husband. (we don't get to do this much, because he works most nights)

Other than that, it's eating leftovers for lunch, and washing the sheets/blankets. Sort of a lazyish Sunday.

lazy Sunday, boogaloo.:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to need a nap this afternoon. I was up too late with my friend last night. :yawn: Alex is tired too since he was up till 11 as well. We may all take naps. :smile:

Went to church, my cute new wedge shoes broke. I hope target takes them back since I lost the receipt. They were too high anyway. Went to lunch and our refrigerator was delivered. :bigsmile: We are going back to Lowe's to brag to the manager about how great the unloading guys were, and to buy a few small things for the house. Last night the boys opened the attic door, so a lock is going on it for sure now. I'm just planning on hanging out this afternoon, taking a cat nap and that's about it. Tomorrow I've been invited out for lunch (don't need the calories!) and I plan to unpack a few more boxes and do P90x Plus if I have any energy left. Lots of stuff coming up so I want to get things settled and back into a routine as soon as possible. Now that things are calming down I am getting more excited about Miss I coming home! :love:

Normalcy needed boogaloo!