GRAZING

Options
ee2368
ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
How do you stop grazing throughout the day? I know this adds calories. Any tips?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I pack my breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack and only eat food I pack.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Not grazing is very hard for me too...I track what I eat regardless of how or when I eat it. <3 o and drinking water helps me a lot.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Plan what I'm going to eat and then eat what I planned.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Just say no. I was a grazer, I simply stopped.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like to graze throughout the day but I plan for it and only eat the food that I've brought with me or that I've planned on eating (pre-logged). Just like snacks, treats, dessert, etc- if you plan for it and make it fit into your calories it's fine to continue if that's what you want to do.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I pack my breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack and only eat food I pack.

This is what I do...and I'm at the office most of the day...there's really nothing to graze on unless I bring it myself...which I don't.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    Some days I have more of a grazing style . . . I just log as I go along, and keep it realistic as I go along, in light of my all day calorie goal. (I'm not much of a pre-planner, though I agree that's a good strategy, especially when new to a calorie goal).
  • ee2368
    ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like to graze throughout the day but I plan for it and only eat the food that I've brought with me or that I've planned on eating (pre-logged). Just like snacks, treats, dessert, etc- if you plan for it and make it fit into your calories it's fine to continue if that's what you want to do.

That’s a smart idea!