New Year New Grind

Options
What’s up everyone, I didn’t even know this app existed till a couple weeks ago. What’s the most benefitical part of the app in your opinion ?

Replies

• dtaylor267
    dtaylor267 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love that I can keep track of my meals on here and it gives me a good idea of where I need to cut back on fat, sodium, and calories etc. it’s a electronic journal and I didn’t even know the community part existed until my brother told me today lol.
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    When you complete your diary and it tells you if every day was like yesterday you will be down 9 pounds in 5 weeks!! Definitely a motivator to keep tracking and staying within calories
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've met some pretty cool people that have kept me on track and motivated! The calorie tracker is great aswel and the fact it tells you how much fat, protein, carbs etc you should be eating. It's definitely helped me :smile:
  • GoProEx
    GoProEx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Got it, I see the calorie tracker I like that feature, and what it tells you your going to be in 5 weeks is a great feature too.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    In need of serious help !!! Anyone ? :(

What do you need?
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @GoProEx yeah that feature is really good and you'll find if you stick to eating clean its not far off being right. I also like the fact it tells you when your close to going over your sugars etc too