Eggs/turkey bacon
Egg frittata

Replies

• LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Instant oatmeal, with sugar, cinnamon, sliced banana and blueberries
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Pancakes with whipped cream, strawberries and maple syrup.. and lots of espresso.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Lemon Greek yogurt mixed with Kashi Go Lean, berries, and chopped nuts.
  • Rye bread, half a small avocado, 1 freshly boiled egg, black pepper. 1 cup of tea Every day and I love it!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, handful of Kashi crunch.

Slice toast, over easy egg, berries.

Oatmeal with berries.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    OK.

lol there are a lot of "1" post count oddities just now.
  • tiffanyleilarsen
    tiffanyleilarsen Posts: 43 Member
    Meat and bean burrito. Seems weird, but having meat first thing in the morning helps with my anemia, and I hate breakfast meats.
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Greek yoghurt with homemade raspberry chia seed jam.
    Creamy garlic mushrooms on 1 slice toast.
    40g Sultana Bran with milk and a hard boiled egg.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Peanut butter toast with coffee of course 🥜☕️
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Meat and bean burrito. Seems weird, but having meat first thing in the morning helps with my anemia, and I hate breakfast meats.
    I love burritos 🌯 ❤️
  • Anic1982
    Anic1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Candian bacon egg anx and cheese on lite english muffin or peanutbutter on lite englush muffin. I have one if the 2 everyday
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Breakfast is often my highest calorie meal. I prefer getting about 550 calories for breakfast when eating at maintenance.

My usual is steel cut oats made with milk, apples, walnuts and cranberries; topped with Greek yogurt, fresh blueberries and almond butter. Side of cottage cheese topped with green salsa, plus pickles and cherry tomatoes. Iced tea or black coffee.

Today was Greek yogurt with raspberries, cacao powder, and toasted coconut; salad of mukimame (soy beans), artichoke hearts, and cherry tomatoes; 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of bacon.

These two very different breakfasts have almost identical calories (544 vs 548) and very similar macros. Both keep me full until lunch, and help me start the day with my blood sugar controlled. (I'm a type 2 diabetic.) When I get bored, I swap out the toppings on my oatmeal and cottage cheese.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I made egg bites this week with spinach, sun dried tomato, scallions, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    I love oatmeal with coffee. I add raisins, cinnamon, chopped walnuts, and a teaspoon of something sweet (honey, orange marmalade, or maple syrup). That is what I have for breakfast about 5 days a week. Very filling and satisfying.

The other days I have a bowl of cold cereal with a banana or scrambled eggs with 1/2 an English muffin.

Once in a while I make pancakes or waffles.

• Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    1/3 plain Greek yogurt with 1 banana and 1 mandarin orange has been my most successful.
  • sarahows3
    sarahows3 Posts: 6 Member
    I just had 30g cornflakes and 50g yeo valley kefir yogurt on top.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Boiled egg and soldiers
    scrambled egg on toast
    porridge oats and blueberries
    Weetabix and semi-skimmed milk + berries
    Grilled bacon, tomatoes and toast
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Black tea