New encouragement :(

Options
Hi people Im Jade 20years old & Ive been on MFP for 6days was doing soooo well untill saturday came.....
Had a wedding so you can imagine the food & beer i had (but danced alot) Then 2day avent been so good either (my tea) :grumble:
When i see that people have done this and that it motivates me to wonting to get up of my *kitten** and to do something....

So can people add me who are on everyday & give me some encouragement & motivation?
Would LOVE the support from you guys! :smile:

Replies

• tilaisabel
    Options
    Hi there, you definitely have a great tool in MFP to help you reach your goals. You will find lots of people who want to help one another reach their goals and dreams. I am on this everyday and I am here for ya to help lend support along the way! :-)
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Firstly i would like to thank you for friends requests:smile:
    Im just happy that theres people out there willing to help me :bigsmile:
    Its once i start binge eatting i carry on & cant seem to say NO to food :cry:
    Ive accepted your friends and let this partner relastionship begin to a healthier life :drinker:

Many thanks x
  • happymel6
    Options
    Hi
    I am totally new to this sort of thing too. I need to loose weight after gaining weight giving up smoking, now off the habit but put on half a stone a month for three months. I have a target of cycling ten miles a day until I loose the weight. I am trying to resist treaty food stuff too but it isnt easy.
    I would be happy to give you some encouragement but I cant promise I will always say the right things.

Mel
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Hello mel ive accepted you :) Thanks for the adds people.
    I think the more people you have the better weightloss goes and seems much more eaiser when youve got people all trying to lose weight. I think this group is great. I know loads of people who had put weight on from quiting smoking its because when you crave for a ciggerette you tend to eat something instead to put your mind off. (my mate did with biscuits)

But eyy let our jounery begin!!Unless yours is already going great then well done lets keep it up!
    Im planning on starting again from this second....
    Because like i say if we cant do it now we'll never be able to will we lets face it.

xx
  • pjbucky
    pjbucky Posts: 1
    Options
    Hang in there! Don't give up! Remember it takes TWO days for every ONE day that you "cheat"....keep this thought in mind as motivation NOT to cheat. Though the dancing was probably good cardio exercise PLUS you had FUN I'm sure! :)
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Yeah i did :smile:
    And once in a while wont hurt im sure ...
    Its just given me more motivation all next week to do better and actually lose some weight (for my first time on MFP) :D
    xx