Just an Indian doing Intermittent fasting

Options
Hey guys, I am new here. I just started yesterday with Intermittent fasting. Right now I am at 69.5 kgs. I really want to change this and have my original self and body back. I am gonna try to get to 51kgs with IF and workout. I am also having 2 meals a day in 4-8 hours window.

I am trying to keep carbs away, but Indian being carbohydrate dominant country, it's difficult for me to just cook for myself while living in a family of 4 who enjoy eating more than anything. So, yeah it's tough😂 Let's see how it goes. Glad you guys are with me on this journey.🔥

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Sent friend req
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Desi's unite!! :)
  • hividedeva
    hividedeva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bhai mujhe add kar de
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You don't have to avoid carbs as long as you can eat them within your calorie limit and be satisfied. I lost weight eating 45-50% carbs! Calories determine weight loss. :smile:
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Americanized Indian food is different. ;) We cut carbs in my house, and we eat a lot of meat and veggie curries and paneer. I would've never guessed India is carb based.

Chicken coconut korma is one of my favorite dishes.

India is on my bucket list food tour!!

Welcome to MFP!! The group Low Carber Daily Forum is a great place for ideas, tips, and recipes.

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Original post is from January.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Original post is from January.

@BarbaraHelen2013

LOL, usually I notice the date! Missed this one! Thanks for pointing it out!

How many pages back do people go to bring old posts back? lol