Options
I am in disgusted to find out I weigh more then my husband
That so wrong and it’s sad 😢
I weigh a whooping 263 lb
And he weighs a 25 less then me
I feel so unattractive, and extremely introverted
Due to my weight

I am a mom of two boys under the age of 2
I learned many years ago to not do a New Years resolution but I am doing this year as a
ME YEAR
I am going to dedicate it me

My target it 60lb by summer holiday that is December for us in South Africa 🇿🇦

Feel free add me

Replies

• lin_be
    lin_be Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Totally achievable goal! I lost 61lbs in a year and I weighed 30lbs less than you when I started. I weigh less than my husband now and it does make me feel happy.
  • leiflung
    leiflung Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

It's funny. I came to read this thread because I use this as a weird goalpost, as well. As long as I'm at least 10lbs lighter than my husband, I feel like I'm okay. My husband, btw, is South African, lol.

Anyway, adding you :)
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    you're not the only one!
    my partners a good 20lbs lighter than me!

dont let it get you down, you're on your journey, you'll smash this year and it will be fine!
    it's not all about the number on the scale.

you have the power to change it all! so change it!
    good luck!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I weigh about the same as my husband, if not maybe a few pounds more. I definitely don't like it. I have 2 kids under 3 years old, so I understand!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is my husband's weight, but found out how much he currently weighs after I set the weight, I thought he was five pounds lighter. At least if you and your husband are both overweight, you can work together to do something about it.

Either way, it is best not to compare yourself to other people. Your progress is yours alone and can only be achieved with proper nutrition, with a bit of exercise thrown in for your general well being.