Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My newsfeed is DEAD..... I need more activity........ My page isn't just my diary or workouts. I love to laugh and have fun while trying to be healthier.
  • MileHigh4Wheeler
    MileHigh4Wheeler Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new fresh content in my feed, friend me if you like :).

cfvn6vueqxr6.jpg
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • RubberDucks2
    RubberDucks2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all, I’m always looking for more friends that are actively using MFP! Feel free to add me, I accept everyone 💝
  • mamabearangie
    mamabearangie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I want a super active newsfeed on here - and the support, inspiration, and friendship that goes with it of course. <3<3<3
  • ashmherrin
    ashmherrin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! Fell off for a while, and could definitely use some support/inspiration to keep at this time! <3
  • dro6632
    dro6632 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2018 was a stressful year for me due to personal problems and as a result, I put my health on the back burner. This is a new year and I'm ready to put the focus back on myself. Looking for new friends to inspire and motivate each other to live our best life this year! <3
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hey! I lost around 70 lbs before but had kind of a bad year and jumped back up too 180lbs. But I got past that now and I'm ready for a better year! And now that i'm planning a wedding with my best friend/Love of my life I have plenty of motivation to lose weight.
    But not being active on here for about a year most of my friends are not active right now so would like some friends that are so feel free to friend me!
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm getting close to reaching 1 year on MFP and would love some motivational friends to keep me going.

42 pounds down with another 40-50 to go. I want to reach my goal this year and then I hope to get into yoga and weight lifting.

Fell free to add me!
  • johnnyfwoods
    johnnyfwoods Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    looking for good motivation myself had this app for a while but just started using it. Wow so far i love it, lots of info on here. thanks for any help
  • cliftonvk64
    cliftonvk64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ik ben new hier ik hoop samen met jullie onze doelen te berijken🙃 let’s do this
  • JustMeVeeVee
    JustMeVeeVee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Newbie here and looking to lose 56lbs. 34 female and looking for motivation and inspiration to keep focused on that end goal and results. Feel free to add me. I’ll be active on here every day x
  • Dgetfit19
    Dgetfit19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • MsSpooky1983
    MsSpooky1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new here so always looking for friends to help motivate me :smile:
  • trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Looking for UK friends for motivation and a bit of humor! Feel free to add.
  • Kala2839G
    Kala2839G Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ! :)
  • fab_100
    fab_100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Lol
  • darcusbarnett9201
    Options
    Add me 😊
  • madamaryna
    madamaryna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    u10ekb1lxluf.jpeg

Hello, my name is Maddy, I lost 15kg and now i’m just working on my fitness and trying to gain some muscle and lose the last kg of fat.
    I’ve never used MFP community but I thought i would give it a go
  • pinkkstarzzz
    pinkkstarzzz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can never have too much motivation and support, feel free to add me :smiley: