Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    5 cats- Asia, Keely, Charlie, Orion, and Willow
    1 Siberian Husky- Denali he's black and white with light blue eyes
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Two little underwater frogs: Toot and Poo. -- Don't ask. :P

It's better than what my hubby keeps trying to call the kitten. He want to call her Terd.
  • SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    1 dog- puppy/claudia
    7 bros- bennett israel orion nick nathan jeremiah bubba
    6 possibly more cats!! its that time of the year XD :3 puss speckles stripes butterscotch mask and puss jr
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Live with my parents. in total we have 5 Ferrets (2 mine, 3 parents)

Mine- Lucy (girls can't be lucifer) and Goosey
    'Rents- Gracie, Wednesday, and Wiggles
  • srshufelt
    Options
    I have a beautiful 4 year old Golden Retriever, Nala and a 9 year old Black Lab, Mollybear. Mollys too old and not in really great shape for walking (bad back leg) but my Nala loves to walk and keeps me walking so I get at least that exercise almost everyday. Love my dogs!! Cats are nice too but I have alleregies to them:(
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats, 2 red belly toads, and 2 aquariums. One has goldfish in it and the other is tropical fish. The gerbil is Mira. The kitties are Waffles and Charlotte. The toads are Peanut Butter and Jelly and each of the fish have names but considering there are over 20 of them, I'll spare you :laugh:
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    2 cats named Shaynee and Smudge
    3 dogs- American Eskimo/ Tibetan Spaniel X named Radar, Black lab/ Border Collie X named Maiden and a Cairn Terrier X named Willow.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have snakes.. 4 corns of my own - Mont, Liberty, Edison and Aura.. also share Zero, Lucien and Orlando with my ex..
    have 2 ball/royal pythons, Q and Little One
    and a chihauhaun king snake called Simba..
    my parents have a chicken called Ginger - we lost Bettina, Gravy, Brownie, Noodle and Daphne to the fox :(
    and with my first ex I share a staffie called Casey...

Aura is the snake in my ticker thing :)
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i have a Fred :D
    5602313464_fc720e0e3d_m.jpg
    P1000021 by ash-k, on Flickr

he's our sweet baby boy. he's going to be two in october. my husband and i got him at a shelter this past valentine's day :D
  • katie_rn
    katie_rn Posts: 40
    Options
    One kitten named Meowfred, or Freddie :-) he's my snuggler!
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Land shark named Kelly..nice set of teeth, his mama's name is Dile, and daddy's name is Crocko. I would post a pic here, but haven't been able to figure that out. Anyone know how to do that
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    A black lab, Jas, who's just an eating machine, but always up for a walk, fish in the pond and indoor fishies too. Had my lovely old puddycat Wendywoo up until a couple of weeks ago:cry:
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    A black lab, Jas, who's just an eating machine, but always up for a walk, fish in the pond and indoor fishies too. Had my lovely old puddycat Wendywoo up until a couple of weeks ago:cry:

Sorry to hear about your cat, I love having pets, but it's so hard in the end. I wish they lived as long as we did...:brokenheart:
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    One kitten named Meowfred, or Freddie :-) he's my snuggler!

hooray for Fred-cats! ours came from the shelter with the name Fred, but we just thought it fit him, so we kept it. and we also decided it's short for Freddie Mercury, because we're Queen fans :D
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We have a cavoodle, Jett & he keeps me motivated to take him on walks for at least 4-6 kms x 5 days per week. Without him, I'd be stuffed!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    pigeon. Living with a friend now sadly (until I return from studying abroad), but if he doesn't find a mate I will take him back (if he finds a mate I may take the mate with me if allowed). ^.^
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love animals...my husband has forbidden me from bringing anymore strays home :-)
    4 cats: Hope, Fuzz, Sassy, and Jaz
    6 dogs: German shepard named Shadow, Black Lab named Harley, 3 mixed breeds named Nova, Brutus, and Bear and my inside baby Bobo who is a min. poodle.
    2 parakeets, Turquois and Chirps
    and a 10 gallon fish tank.

If I had the money I'd start my own animal shelter :-)
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    We have a cavoodle, Jett & he keeps me motivated to take him on walks for at least 4-6 kms x 5 days per week. Without him, I'd be stuffed!
    We've been talking about a golden doodle.. But I may have to fight for a cavdoodle. So cute.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    We have 2 pit bull mixes. Neo is a Black Lab/Pit Bull and Loki is a Great Dane/Pit Bull mix (we think). I also have a horse named Jezzebel. We will probably go to the shelter around the first of the year to get another dog.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just fish. Before that we had anoles. Those suckers always got out and Id find them in the scariest places.