100 Calorie Snacks

Options
tmarie2715
tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
I know it is so easy to go out and spend a lot on the diet foods and 100 calorie snack packs. Let's help each other out by suggesting our favorite around 100 cal snack foods. Bonus points for making it portable / easy and quick.

Mine is 2 light rye wasa crispbreads (60 cal) with 2 tbs of Frontera jalepeno cilantro salsa (10 cal) and 10 grape tomatoes (20 cal). Toss salsa and tomatoes into a small tupperware, wasa into a ziplock and bam! Work, school, or even car snack.

Replies

• BexBarker
    Options
    I got this one from one of my MFP friends. One whole graham cracker, broken in half. Spread a very thin coating of Nutella on one side and a very thin layer of peanut butter on the other side. Add a dab of light cool whip in the middle, and freeze them. Later they taste kinda like an ice cream sandwich!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is green apple slices spread with a wedge of light sonoma jack pepper jack cheese. When I was a kid my dad always used to snack on green apples and pepperjack cheese slices so its a nostalgia food for me as well as being good.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Banana
    1/2 apple & 1 T PB
    Love the 100 calories slimfast bars when i'm having a candy bar craving.

So yours is a little more inventive and sounds really good! lol :)
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    popcorn.....filling!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Special K wheat crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Vitatop muffins and brownies. 100 cals, filled with whole wheat, fiber, and vitamins. A MFP friend mentioned it to me! They are so delicious, especially if you heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'm hooked on cocoa roasted almonds 100 cal packs..$2.38 for a box of 7 at walmart. I justify it for it's portability to keep in my pocketbook for an emergency low blood sugar and it's also a good snack for the beach!
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Special K wheat crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese

This is one of my favs. You could also do carrot stick/celery with laughing cow cheese.
  • attcute
    attcute Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    not a 100 calorie snack but very low calorie breakfast...1 Eggo nutrigrain, whole wheat, low fat waffle, 1/2 container of any flavor yoplait lowfat yogurt and 1/2 cup of strawberries...mm mm good...also a good desert too..(the yogurt takes the place of syrup)
  • alc720
    alc720 Posts: 27
    Options
    I got this one from one of my MFP friends. One whole graham cracker, broken in half. Spread a very thin coating of Nutella on one side and a very thin layer of peanut butter on the other side. Add a dab of light cool whip in the middle, and freeze them. Later they taste kinda like an ice cream sandwich!

This sounds AWESOME! I am going to try!!!!!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    today i ate 2 cups of strawberry halves... for about 100 calories (98 calories i think)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    well this is not really portable but i love the CarbSmart fudge bars by bryers...3 net carbs and only 100 calories
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    So many good ideas!

I just tried a Fiber One bronwie. For 90 cals it totally satisfies the baked goods / chocolate craving.

I also like 2 tbsp Emerald Valley Organics Hummus and a1/2 of a medium yellow bell pepper for 76 cals.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    So many good ideas!

I just tried a Fiber One bronwie. For 90 cals it totally satisfies the baked goods / chocolate craving.

I also like 2 tbsp Emerald Valley Organics Hummus and a1/2 of a medium yellow bell pepper for 76 cals.

fiber one brownies are amazing (but it is damn hard to stop at one!....

100 calorie snack= 1 medium sized apple :D ...i usually eat it with 1tbspoon peanut butter. so that's my 200 calorie snack I suppose.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    frozen grapes..Yum!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just whipped this together with some random things I had at work when I was feeling some afternoon hunger pains/loss of focus!

Half a wholewheat English Muffin toasted, Spread Light Laughing cow cheese on top, slice 5 cherry tomatoes in half and place on top. Super yummy and 101 calories! :D