Looking for people to help keep me motivated

Im 26 5"1 and currently 192lbs im doing ok with my diet started 7th i always do but i need to keep motivated for more than a few week 🤔 i give up far too easily

Replies

• MsJulie773
    MsJulie773 Posts: 2 Member
    What diet are you on?
  • coralj12
    coralj12 Posts: 6 Member
    I don't follow any in particular. I make my own up As i work evenings a useual day would be.
    Breakfast-shake
    Dinner-sonethings light egg beans rivitas ect
    Tea- shake and soup
    buy i also make a meal thats from slimming world on weekends when im home i just do what works for me :smile:
  • Aye gal. You got this yea! Just keep thinking of the end result and remember why you started in the first place. Perhaps writing down your journey will help?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    coralj12 wrote: »
    I don't follow any in particular. I make my own up As i work evenings a useual day would be.
    Breakfast-shake
    Dinner-sonethings light egg beans rivitas ect
    Tea- shake and soup
    buy i also make a meal thats from slimming world on weekends when im home i just do what works for me :smile:

are you planning to eat like that for the rest of your life?

if not then you may want to look at a more sustainable plan.
  • coralj12
    No i dont intend on doing it forever but its a start and ill make other changes as and when i feel ready too everyone has there own ways
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    coralj12 wrote: »
    No i dont intend on doing it forever but its a start and ill make other changes as and when i feel ready too everyone has there own ways

yes they do. but as weight loss happens due to a calorie deficit, you don't need to starve yourself or live off shakes and soup to be successful.

• uywash
    uywash Posts: 1 Member
    Agree with Travis. You might be discouraged from continuing because you're so uncomfortable and hungry. Give it some thought.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    No one can motivate you but, yourself. If you give up you have no one to blame but, yourself. Forge on.
  • coralj12
    Im not starving myself i use shakes and soup threw the week as im.very busy and its more than i ate before. Since doing this i havnt felt uncomfortable or hungry im more satisfied than before when i iust grabbed junk food on the go