Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• OhSnapItsSam
    OhSnapItsSam Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!,

Iv'e had MFP for a while now but never seemed to get into the rhythm of staying on track.
    I'm not very good at keeping myself accountable and need all the help I can get.

I'm about to get married and I have less than 6 months!!!
    Not only that, I want to start living a healthier lifestyle for myself, my future husband and my future children.
    If someone is looking for a partner to help keep them motivated and do the same for me or anyone would just like to be friends, add me!

Good luck everyone and Cheers to our future success! :)
  • ButBaconTho
    ButBaconTho Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. New here and hoping to make some new friends, so we can help motivate each other. I used to be in amazing shape, then along came depression, and well four years later and about 50 pounds heavier, I’m finally ready to take control of my life again! Also, if you’re in the LA area and know of any (beginners 🤪) hiking groups or anything of the like, that would be awesome. Good luck to all!!
  • nimer1456
    nimer1456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends to motivate and keep me on track
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Could def use more friends
  • gillianmeek7869
    gillianmeek7869 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need motivation, especially after Christmas times are tough. I still have chocolate and crisps in my house :s
  • jbud52
    jbud52 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Long-time MFP'er here. Currently closing in on my second-best streak ever and hoping this is finally the one. Gonna hit that elusive goal.

Ugh you should see my progress graph. I had one awesome start years ago and it's been a steady climb since. Dunno why I've never introduced myself before but let's see what becoming more social on here does.

Nice to meetcha!
  • jbud52
    jbud52 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is so awesome to see so many people who are motivated and ready to get healthy!

PSA

I have added some new people to get a more supportive group. The problem is MFP defaults to post everything you do to your news feed, who you become friends with and when you post a comment or wall post.

Here is the way to clean that up and declutter your own feed and that of your friends:

Unchecking those options!

On the Web:
    Click "My Home" then "Settings," then "Automatic News Feed Update Settings."

On the Android, iPad and iPhone apps:
    In the Menu (or "More" page) tap "Settings" then tap "Sharing & Privacy", then "News Feed Privacy Settings."

​You can check or uncheck any of the categories to control whether or not these activities generate posts to your News Feed. Be sure to save your changes when you are finished.

Bless you, Sir.
  • cmartelli1985
    cmartelli1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🙂
  • MichaelWWoods
    MichaelWWoods Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Restarting. Need to rebuild my MFP community
  • Cutepersona
    Cutepersona Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m just starting again for the second time, would be great to meet friends going through the same. More motivation would also be great! Feel free to add me.
  • pmm300
    pmm300 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Could always use more friends.
  • debbsdring
    debbsdring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi im debbs , also been on this rollercoaster journey for ... I forget how long. need some motivation and friends to help push me along... don't be scared to say hi x

• FitBeardedJourney
    FitBeardedJourney Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What is going on my beautiful fitfam, its been far too long since I have been on here but that is about to change. I started my #weightlossjourney roughly a little over a year ago. I am down 50lbs need a little more and then going to try and bulk back up, so please feel free to add me
  • byelverton5
    byelverton5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jumping on this train. Add me and lets get after it.
  • mclean_chris
    mclean_chris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! Add me help me keep this from being super boring
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 152 pounds to lose and could use some motivation, inspiration
  • Beclynrob
    Beclynrob Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need some motivational friends! Keep me accountable y’all!
  • mindygallo22
    mindygallo22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that share their food diary input so I can have ideas of what to eat. I always tend to over eat :(
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Me me me :p