Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 49 Member
    I wish adding people didn't require so many clicks lol but if you're in the clicking mood you know what to do!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    add me if youd like! have plenty of FitFam members!
  • hello Everyone :smile: ! My name is Tiffany and Iโ€™m from California. Iโ€™m starting off this new year with positivity and changing my way of thinking overall. I am striving towards a healthier relationship with food and a positive relationship with the gym. Follow me and I will follow back :) The more friends the merrier ! I can use the support thatโ€™s for sure ๐Ÿ˜Š !
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    edited January 2019
    Starting again from scratch. Motivation is always welcome ๐Ÿ˜. Also add me if you like.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 258 Member
    Hi everyone ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Please feel free to add me. Looking for support and motivation through new friends. Letโ€™s do this !
  • veggie_rachel
    veggie_rachel Posts: 28 Member
    I definitely would like to have some new friends to keep me accountable!
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Hello MFP'ers. I'm back after being gone for a couple years. I regained all my losses and am back to lose it again. Always looking for new friends who are active and daily posters. I post my exercises and food everyday, and comment often. So if you want a new friend send me an invite, i'm back for another 100 lbs losing streak!
  • missllaauurraa
    missllaauurraa Posts: 6 Member
    I would rather have a few friends who i can actively support with comments and encouragement. Too many and I find that I can't follow them closely if they are having a bad day.
  • jmatty_ice
    jmatty_ice Posts: 10 Member
    I recently joined MFP looking to share and learn from other's experiences! We all have different fitness goals and could each benefit from mutual motivation and sharing of progress!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Vegans, cyclists, distance runners and those into calisthenics, feel free to add me!
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Back on MFP after very intermittent usage over the last few years. Ready to do this and looking for motivational friends as well.
  • Meginkg
    Meginkg Posts: 23 Member
    Would love some new friends! UK based and living in London, I log food in an open diary every day and aim around 1,200-1,300 cals per day. I walk an hour of my commute and more recently also cycle at home (treated myself to an exercise bike after Christmas).

I used MFP before and lost 120 pounds. Gained 40 back after having an accident that I let railroad me for too long, but back to lose those 40 again, and 30 more. (SW 297, GW 150).
  • megeemay4
    megeemay4 Posts: 5 Member
    Iโ€™m looking to make some friends on here. Iโ€™ve been a member for a while but never really used the community section before.
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
  • shadow9012
    shadow9012 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love new friends for support! Feel free to add me
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and would love to have more active friends on my feed for mutual support.
  • rontron
    rontron Posts: 1 Member
    add me :3
  • BariTheOldMe
    BariTheOldMe Posts: 92 Member
    Looking for new friends who are active
  • cross06canadian
    cross06canadian Posts: 1 Member
    Add me!!
  • trautman71313
    trautman71313 Posts: 5 Member
    Iโ€™ll take some motivation!
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Looking for some active friends. Anyone can add me if you want
  • martin71967
    martin71967 Posts: 16 Member
    Im always happy to add more motavated and inspirational people
  • SonOfGod1981
    SonOfGod1981 Posts: 50 Member
    More friends!
  • Xjsmatt
    Xjsmatt Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for some inspo friends
  • amayk
    amayk Posts: 42 Member
    Female, close to 50, been on a long weightjourney by my self so far, lost 132 pounds all together, still need to lose more. Friends and support would be great.
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Feel free to add me! 2 and a half stone left to lose :s
  • druwan92
    druwan92 Posts: 12 Member
    Getting back into it! Looking for more peeps!
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Hey Everyone. I've been on mfp for a few years and have had a lot of success. I've been stumbling a bit the last year or so. New friends that can help keep me accountable would be great :) I do try to stay pretty active with my friends and give encouragement, however sometimes life does get in the way but i'll always bounce back and respond to you. So if your looking for new fitness friends, feel free to add me :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Always like more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • DOITSARAH
    DOITSARAH Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!!