slimming world has made me want to starve

Options
13»

Replies

• JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Apparently MFP changes the word I was going to use to *kitten*!! Ha!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you structure your post in parts with some distance between new thoughts I could read it.
    Sorry skinnyfitmella I wrote this post with one hand and a crying baby in my arms as i stated at the bottom. I know it's long and erratic but I'm very emotional and upset. It's difficult to type with one hand on a touch screen phone or at least i struggle.

I'm also really depressed and at rock bottom so comments like that just make m,e think what's the point in reaching out

Always always reach out. And honestly, Your doctor sounds like an *kitten*. Even if he did not have any recommendations, go look up some therapists- call around. Explain what is going on, if one doesn't sound like the right fit, they may have a suggestion for a therapist who specializes with new moms.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Wow can't believe what a bad place I was in. Weird reading this back, happy and healthy

That's awesome glad you managed to pull yourself out of a very negative place :smile:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Wow can't believe what a bad place I was in. Weird reading this back, happy and healthy

Your post has made my day - thanks for coming back to share such a happy update!
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh so pleased to hear that love :)
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

*edit* just read your follow up...great job!
  • cmartelli1985
    cmartelli1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi , understand where you are coming from. I have 4 kids under 7 and over the years have put on weight with each pregnancy. Work from home and struggling to do exercise. This year I have decided no more excuses. I am trying everyday to walk on the treadmill for 30 mins. Feel free to add me. Need to lose 39 kilos