Lose some FATTY by ST. PATTY challenge Feb 20 FRIDAY

Options
Happy Friday everyone
I was down .6 this morning towards my 5 pound goal.

Hope everyone has a successful weekend

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone
    I was down .6 this morning towards my 5 pound goal.

Hope everyone has a successful weekend
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Good morning, team. Well, I weighed myself this morning (just can't stay off that darned scale:grumble: ) and I was down almost 3 pounds from Wednesday. Now I know most of it was water and I will gain it back but boy does it sure feel good right now :bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!!

Here's to a healthy, happy, fit and fabulous weekend :drinker:

See everyone on Monday....:flowerforyou:
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    Ut oh. :noway: What did I start with? Let's see.... My last weigh in was 209 and my next weigh in is tomorrow. I don't have one of those digital scales :grumble: I'm about 203 today. I'm down 6 pounds!

The goal was 8 pounds. I'm almost there! Yay! :drinker: I can't wait to be past the 200 mark and back into the 190's.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in. I'll report my official weight loss tomorrow.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

I've been doing great w/ exercise, but lately my eating has been so/so. I need to focus and get back on track. I managed an early morning workout (a quick 20 minute cardio workout) so I'm proud of that (typically not one to workout in the AM). Planning on some additional cardio and strength training today as well.

Have a fantastic weekend all!!!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    My official weigh-in will be on Monday! I haven't been able to do cardio all week so I have to make up for it over the weekend!!
    Everyone have a great weekend and remember watch those weekend foods!! (big problem for me cause hubby is home lol)
  • ness13hill
    Options
    I have had trouble this week, but am going to work out in a half hour on my lunch break! :) The start of my day has gone great food wise. Have a good Friday! :)
  • rncarol94
    Options
    I finished my first week!! Hurray! Life is good! I have exercised all week, sometimes twice a day! I have stuck to the recommendations except I have a few exercise calories that I did not eat. Most importantly I have broke a very bad habit. I stopped eating in my room. I know some people have never eaten in their bed, but face it, I was lazy and I would fix my plate, take it to my room and watch tv while I ate. (Very Bad!! I know! I hang my head in shame :embarassed: ) I am down 7 pounds since I found MFP, but I have lost a total of 57 pounds since the end of December. (I have most of my story on my profile).
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope things are going great. I have another weigh-in on Monday morning and hope to have lost a further pound by then! Best wishes to you all
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week!! Hurray! Life is good! I have exercised all week, sometimes twice a day! I have stuck to the recommendations except I have a few exercise calories that I did not eat. Most importantly I have broke a very bad habit. I stopped eating in my room. I know some people have never eaten in their bed, but face it, I was lazy and I would fix my plate, take it to my room and watch tv while I ate. (Very Bad!! I know! I hang my head in shame :embarassed: ) I am down 7 pounds since I found MFP, but I have lost a total of 57 pounds since the end of December. (I have most of my story on my profile).

Don't feel alone with your eating. I have a bad habit of sitting on the couch and watching tv while I eat. I know that's bad. We'll hang our heads in shame together. :smile: You're doing a great job though. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Well, St. Patty day, I'll take 304- pounds!
    I haven't been to they gym in a week, nor have I done any kind of exercise. Between my sons being sick and not wanting to infect anyone, and my knee is really acting up (in need of a cortisone shot soon) I've been stuck home and immobile.

okay, I re-evaluated today...

GOAL #1 (157)
    Easter
    April 12
    7 Pounds (150)

GOAL #2
    Anniversary
    May 3
    2 Pounds (148)

GOAL #3
    Brithday
    May 27
    2 Pounds (146)

GOAL #4
    July 4th
    5 pounds (141)

GOAL #5
    October
    6 pounds (135)

we'll see how this goes. I have posted this list throughout my house to remind me.
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    Ut oh. :noway: What did I start with? Let's see.... My last weigh in was 209 and my next weigh in is tomorrow. I don't have one of those digital scales :grumble: I'm about 203 today. I'm down 6 pounds!

The goal was 8 pounds. I'm almost there! Yay! :drinker: I can't wait to be past the 200 mark and back into the 190's.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in. I'll report my official weight loss tomorrow.

My official weigh in was today. I got one of those digital scales at Walmart. I'm down only 2 pounds instead of 6. Hey, I'm down with that! :glasses: Only 6 more to go!

(at least I haven't gained):tongue: The scale is easier to read now..... :bigsmile: