Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wish adding people didn't require so many clicks lol but if you're in the clicking mood you know what to do!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    add me if youd like! have plenty of FitFam members!
  • tiff___gettin___fit
    Options
    hello Everyone :smile: ! My name is Tiffany and I’m from California. I’m starting off this new year with positivity and changing my way of thinking overall. I am striving towards a healthier relationship with food and a positive relationship with the gym. Follow me and I will follow back :) The more friends the merrier ! I can use the support that’s for sure 😊 !
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Starting again from scratch. Motivation is always welcome 😁. Also add me if you like.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! 👋🏼 Please feel free to add me. Looking for support and motivation through new friends. Let’s do this !
  • veggie_rachel
    veggie_rachel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I definitely would like to have some new friends to keep me accountable!
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP'ers. I'm back after being gone for a couple years. I regained all my losses and am back to lose it again. Always looking for new friends who are active and daily posters. I post my exercises and food everyday, and comment often. So if you want a new friend send me an invite, i'm back for another 100 lbs losing streak!
  • missllaauurraa
    missllaauurraa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would rather have a few friends who i can actively support with comments and encouragement. Too many and I find that I can't follow them closely if they are having a bad day.
  • jmatty_ice
    jmatty_ice Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I recently joined MFP looking to share and learn from other's experiences! We all have different fitness goals and could each benefit from mutual motivation and sharing of progress!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Vegans, cyclists, distance runners and those into calisthenics, feel free to add me!
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP after very intermittent usage over the last few years. Ready to do this and looking for motivational friends as well.
  • Meginkg
    Meginkg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! UK based and living in London, I log food in an open diary every day and aim around 1,200-1,300 cals per day. I walk an hour of my commute and more recently also cycle at home (treated myself to an exercise bike after Christmas).

I used MFP before and lost 120 pounds. Gained 40 back after having an accident that I let railroad me for too long, but back to lose those 40 again, and 30 more. (SW 297, GW 150).
  • megeemay4
    megeemay4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to make some friends on here. I’ve been a member for a while but never really used the community section before.
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
  • shadow9012
    shadow9012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends for support! Feel free to add me
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and would love to have more active friends on my feed for mutual support.
  • rontron
    rontron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me :3
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Looking for new friends who are active
  • cross06canadian
    cross06canadian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • trautman71313