TEAM FLAB 2 FAB (CLOSED GROUP) ~ WEEK THREE

Options
1235»

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :happy: Ok so I completely forgot to log everything on the forum yesterday, LOL... Well ALL missions were accomplished this week, so that is totally awesome, I cannot wait to see what I lost tomorrow...though I too feel fat...so I am a little nervous.....

Total crunches for the week = 600 YAY!!! (I dont know how many I was supposed to do, so I am hoping that was enough ?)

Other than that, I start back to work next week...a new nanny job starting Monday...so I am a little nervous, we will see how things fall. Starting new jobs always makes me nervous, but maybe I will be more focused next week when I get back into the swing of things...I am thinking about trying out some free classes at our local YMCA...that way maybe I can mix things up a little bit...:bigsmile:

This group has been a HUGE help to me, really it has, and I am so excited to continue into next month, though I am sad that not everyone will be able to continue on along with us...I have had such a great experience with this, as I am sure that you all have. I just hope that everyone stays on track and keeps doing just as great as they have been this far!! Remember what our ultimate goals are! :wink:

Well, ready for a rest day tomorrow (which will probably NOT be a rest day because I am gonna have a million things to do, LOL) and then back to the grindstone on Monday! :heart: Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 6 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Total crunches for the week 730. Sorry I didn't make the 1000, but did a heckuva lot more than I thought I could.

Weight today: 146.

Tomorrow starts week 4 and it looks like it's gonna be tough. Let's go Team F2F !!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 6
    Mission Accomplished

Resting up today so that I can give my all this upcoming week. I cant believe we are going into week 4 it has gone by so fast.
    I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day.
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Did I miss the week 4 challenge??
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All missions accomplished for week 3. Unfortunately the scale is not my friend today and I am weighing in at 214.8. Not one ounce up or down for me this week.
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Dont worry hun you look great. You are doing an awesome job. Just keep hanging in there.