Tons to lose for Bikini Competition!

Options
Dear god,
Soooooo I've wanted to compete in a figure or bikini competition and wanted to do it before 40. Well I'm 39 this month. Soooooooo working on my macros, working on my exercise routines, and working on my hormones and post poor old eating ways. I've got so long to go... so much work ahead its daunting. But short term I've entered into 2 biggest loser competitions at work hahah Anyone doing the same?? Any one just wanna root on a girl?!?! Lol lord knows... my work peeps aren't so keen on my fit goals.

Carrie

Replies

• PiutharFox
    PiutharFox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've got this! You've got a solid big goal, and smaller ones in your works biggest losers competitions to keep you motivated. Good luck, but I think you've got your mind made up that you're going to do this. You'll do it :)
    Also Carrie
  • Im2yz4u
    Im2yz4u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks bunches... it's hard as hell when my friends are poopooing the whole idea.. lol
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am impressed with your ambition. Personally I am just hoping to look "ok" in a bikini in summer. :)

But why are your friends poo pooing the idea? Don't they think you can do it?

How long have you given yourself to get into shape? How much weight do you have to lose? Are you lifting heavy to get that lean look? What is your calorie goal. Oh and what do you mean by "working on my hormones"

Sorry for all the questions just interested in the process.

Unless you have a huge amount to lose in a short time I don't see why you shouldn't make it to your goal.

Good luck I hope you win both the challenges at work and your bikini competition.

• jeanniebean2018
    jeanniebean2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your goal is super inspiring! Go for it and don’t let the others put down your goals! I’m a 42yr old mom of 4 and have thought about competing in a competition like that. It’ll be great to hear more about your journey. Keep us posted!
  • Savagawea
    Savagawea Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! Let’s do this together! I don’t have a competition! I’m supposed to be she hulk for a charity event so I am trying to cut, buff, you name it! Add me! I think we can def cheer each other on!!
  • ytiznaturalyfit
    ytiznaturalyfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First bikini competition in June
    Learning as much as I can
  • nikkie01
    nikkie01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    37 yo here and I have played with the idea of a comp before but don't know that much about it. I recently met up with a trainer that said I didn't have that far to go, but I think he's crazy!
    When is your comp? What timeline are you giving yourself?
    I'm interested in your process. I want to do one! It's on my bucket list.
    You can do it!!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    Options
    Wow you go girl!! More power to you and poo poo on your friends for not supporting you. I’m 56 and just wanting to look decent in clothes, to hell with a bikini 😂 don’t think I’ll ever see those days again but I’ll cheer ya on!!
  • ryando
    ryando Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck! 🍀
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I do not want to do the same but I definitely will root for you. Go get it!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'll root for ya, but I'm not sure me in a bikini is something anyone wants to see! LOL. Good luck and kick some butt!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I like watching the fitness competitions, the ones where they do bikini and a routine. It's an expensive sport. I don't think it would be good for me mentally with the cut at the end. Anyways, I'd like to watch the process. Post progress pics, workouts, diet?
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Yesss! I'm not going to be bikini ready for the summer (just not feeling it yet) but I'm all about rooting you on! You get it!!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You can do this
  • j0260082
    j0260082 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im2yz4u wrote: »
    Dear god,
    Soooooo I've wanted to compete in a figure or bikini competition and wanted to do it before 40. Well I'm 39 this month. Soooooooo working on my macros, working on my exercise routines, and working on my hormones and post poor old eating ways. I've got so long to go... so much work ahead its daunting. But short term I've entered into 2 biggest loser competitions at work hahah Anyone doing the same?? Any one just wanna root on a girl?!?! Lol lord knows... my work peeps aren't so keen on my fit goals.

Carrie
    Dear god,

Carrie
    Dear god,

Carrie
    Dear god,

Carrie

Hi Carrie WOW! bikini competition that’s awesome! Wishing you all the luck...I also turned 39 in January but God knows girl I will never have the guts to do something like bikini competition lol!!!