Is anyone still working on getting rid of their holiday weight?

Options
I was hoping to be back down to my pre holiday weight by today but just weighed and I’ve got 1.6 lbs to go. Darn Christmas cookies!

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I had been maintaining going in to the holidays and I'm ready to be back to trying to lose again.

Weight is where it was before the holidays, but I didn't do overmuch (eating-wise) except on Christmas day and another day or two here or there.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I kind of quit trying around the holidays and put back on about 2lbs. Which I suppose is well within a maintenance range. But now that there's fewer christmas cookies to sample (they were worth it BTW) , I'm back on it. I'm going to try to get that last 10-15 off to reach my goal weight.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am only half a pound over my pre-holiday weight. I'm really quite surprised. I thought I over-indulged more than that.
  • mywayroche
    mywayroche Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm still 4lbs up. No idea what I was eating but I enjoyed it
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    working on 10 Lbs to get back to my normal maintenance weight...most of that wasn't the holidays though...I put most of that on Sept through Nov as I was kinda busted up for a few months after a surfing accident and couldn't exercise as much as I usually do. I only put on 2-3 Lbs Thanksgiving through New Year.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I thought I was a up a couple but I've been sick and my routine is all off and I've honestly no idea what's going on. My weight loss graph is janky af.
  • MarisaMSimon
    MarisaMSimon Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am 1.2 pounds below my holiday weight as of this morning! You can do it!

I had gained 6 pounds but I’m sure it was mostly water weight.
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Yup, still working on it - I aim for .5/week and so it is slow going. Happy Scale says I am on the right track.
  • BaVIP073
    BaVIP073 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I gained about 1.5 pounds during the holidays, but as of today I am back on track. I don't regret the Christmas cookies one bit.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Down 3.2 lbs from pre holiday weight. I maintained over the holidays. Now only 78 lbs more to reach final goal :D
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Heck I'm still working on last year's Holiday weight.

You'n'me both. :drinker:

I'm nominally down about 7 pounds from my highest right-after-Christmas (this year ;) ) number, but that gain was pretty much all water weight and digestive contents - a pound real, maybe.

Right now, my range is running about where it was mid-November, before birthday/US Thanksgiving/Christmas/Year this year. Current plan: Small deficit, persistence.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain any over the holidays...so no. I feel too guilty and my tummy gets upset if I overdo it on treats/big meals