Wet Nurse

Options
124»

Replies

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I pumped milk and shipped it for 3 months (I was a surrogate). That counts, right?? 10 points for me! :D

Is there any decent money in that? Just curious.

Depends on what you think is "decent" to rent out your body 24/7 for (in my case) 18 months. It's not something you do for the money. Which is good, considering the owner of the surrogacy agency ended up embezzling all the money out of her client accounts and is now in jail.

How much would you rent out your left shoulder for? I want to put a help wanted sign up on that billboard

Oh, that's going to cost you. At least I could hide the pregnancy and no one knew about it, but a sign would be there for everyone to see all the time.

How about tree fiddy? I usually don't give discounts to sheep (I'm a goat man) but I can make an exception.

Per day? Per hour? I'm a detail-oriented sheep, I need more information.

Per hour.

I don't need it that baaaaaaad ;-)

Plus you'll need to sign an NBA

No Bleet Agreement

Ughh...puns. You are a mutton for punishment.

It was wool worth the wait for this

That was pretty baa-d.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I prefer night nurse.

Like Daredevil's friend

Hu dat?

Claire in the show, she’s the Night Nurse
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I prefer night nurse.

That was a pretty decent lil' movie.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »
    I feel that the thread has strayed from its original intent. Let’s get back to the question at hand.

The discussion is why don’t women rent out their baby feeders like they used to?

Thread got me thinking, I wonder if adults would want to rent a baby feeder too?
    And I wonder if species specific milk is better, healthier?
  • grimtimmer
    grimtimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What the heck!!?
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I feel that the thread has strayed from its original intent. Let’s get back to the question at hand.

The discussion is why don’t women rent out their baby feeders like they used to?

Because now we're medically sophisticated and understand that breast milk is a body fluid capable of passing diseases such as Hep A, B, C and HIV and G_d knows what else. Sorry to be a buzzkill but some women shouldn't even be feeding their own babies their breast milk depending on their health status.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Because now we're medically sophisticated and understand that breast milk is a body fluid capable of passing diseases such as Hep A, B, C and HIV and G_d knows what else. Sorry to be a buzzkill but some women shouldn't even be feeding their own babies their breast milk depending on their health status.

For real, never thought of that. You can get those diseases from ingested fluids?