Ready to Recover

I have struggled with Binge Eating Disorder for 10+ years now. It has recently become a little bit of a wake up call as my doctor warned me that I am now pre-diabetic. I have been so self-loathing and I am ready to let that go and finally live the life that I have deserved to have this whole time. I would love some support and to support you as well!

Replies

• nseidle1
    nseidle1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! Good luck. I know its not easy. I've struggled with eating and being over weight my entire life. I am having to train my self out of emotional and stress eating.
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    I am in the same boat and feel your pain. I have lost almost 100 pounds SEVERAL times, then the weight slowly creeps back, as I lose control and start the binge cycle again. I was so proud last year when all my clothes fit 2 years in a row. Not so this year. At least I have caught it before I gained ALL the weight back. I am so glad you feel positive, I am struggling with that, and am still angry at myself for falling off the wagon. I am trying to let that go. Feel free to add me, I am happy to support you in your journey! Good luck. 😊
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    What helped me with binging? Behavioral therapy.