Replies

• raysheka16
    raysheka16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    raysheka16 wrote: »
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    What fitness app are you using?
    Don't feel bad as many make these common errors when they are logging so you certainly are not alone.
    Map my fitness

I use MapMy* for entertainment purposes only, because the calories given are even more than the MFP fitness database, which many people here think are exaggerated.

Tighten up your food logging (weigh everything!), change how you count your exercise calories, and you will start seeing results.

Ok thank u
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad as many make these common errors when they are logging so you certainly are not alone.
    Map my fitness

I use MapMy* for entertainment purposes only, because the calories given are even more than the MFP fitness database, which many people here think are exaggerated.

Tighten up your food logging (weigh everything!), change how you count your exercise calories, and you will start seeing results.

I use it for distance and speed which I find to be really accurate. Calorie burn, not so much.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Map my fitness

map my fitness was giving me a calorie burned every 6 seconds,no way in hades is that correct lol