Used to be over 300lbs. 29 pounds lost with pics.

Options
I apologize ahead of time for the pictures. I'm not sure how many of you don't want to see someone in their sports bra and pants. It doesn't really bother me any, so I don't mind showing it. I am proud to show you how far I have come so far, even though I've got about 70 pounds more to lose. I started my journey and this site on June 1, 2011 and as of last Friday I was 289. When I started I was 318. What a huge difference. With 29 pounds lost, I feel a little better. Less tired (= However, I have no dropped a pant size or a shirt size yet which is disappointing. I haven't lost but 3 inches from my entire body for the last 2 months. Even so, I see a difference and I wanted to share with you all (= If I can do it, you can too (=

27xj6hc.png

Replies

• HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great work! :D
  • portexploit
    portexploit Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    you've done great :) keep up the good work... the sizes will be gone before you know it!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    you've done great :) keep up the good work... the sizes will be gone before you know it!

Totally agree. You've only been doing this a couple of months - the weight is gone and your body is just trying to figure out how to reapportion itself.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look taller :)
    I wonder if you did what I did - I started out pushing the limits of my clothes so I had to shrink into them fitting first, and now I am working m y way out of them :) AND if your heart, lungs, and guts could send you a letter it would probably say "ahhhhhh, thank you"
  • missxchelly
    Options
    You look taller :)
    I wonder if you did what I did - I started out pushing the limits of my clothes so I had to shrink into them fitting first, and now I am working m y way out of them :) AND if your heart, lungs, and guts could send you a letter it would probably say "ahhhhhh, thank you"

Haha. No, I buy clothes that fit just right. I wear my pants like right below my belly button because I hate that little fat pouch that falls over the top of peoples pants. It's gross and uncomfortable. I won't wear pants that do that to me, even if they are comfortable. I'm not taller, just the angle of the picture I suppose. LOL. I'm sure my body is starting to be happy with me. It looks like one of my hips is smaller than my right hip which is weird though, HAHA.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Seriously, focus on how you FEEL. I can see the obvious difference in the photos you posted! Hard to believe your clothes don't reflect it. That said, I know women usually lose from the top down until it repositions later. My guess is that you have a huge difference in your face and arms (it shows). This is a HUGE encouragement to me! Thank you for posting!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell a difference!! Great work!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Good job! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    Don't get frustrated and loose heart! It takes time. Hang in there! It's all worth it! Congratulations in your great achievement so far. Just keep on going!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss, and it keeps getting better :smokin:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :0) you are doing great. your hard work is paying off :0) !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!