Options
Hi, I recently turned 46, and think it's time I kick myself into gear and motivate myself back to the fitness level I once possessed. Far too many things have taken precedent in my life over the past few years, but this year it's time to concentrate on myself 🙂

Replies

• Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you’ve got this!
  • TheLadyyasB
    TheLadyyasB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m back at after the holidays!
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! :)
  • elizabethcartwright180
    Options
    I am also a New Member, I am only on day 3 and its tough. I have designated myself one cheat meal a week to take place on Sundays but today since its only day 3 i'm not going to do it. But, my head keeps trying to justify it since its Sunday. LOL I will conquer this. To become a fit Momma, that is my goal!! I have a 14 month old and I want to be able to keep up with him. I am currently 292 lbs. I am tall but not tall enough to justify that. I have been overweight my entire life. My doctor suggested that I get the Gastric Bypass, but I really want to avoid that if at all possible
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    Make sure you read the "welcome to new members" post. It has a few interesting threads.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I've found so far that logging and keeping active on this site and reading others stories helps. I will send you a friend request.
  • caseyparker444
    caseyparker444 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lkav88 wrote: »
    Good luck, you’ve got this!

Thank you for the encouragement and support 🙂
  • caseyparker444
    Options
    Hello I’m back at after the holidays!

Welcome back, I'm hoping to be in the same position as you next year! 🙂
  • caseyparker444
    Options
    You can do this!!! :)

I'll probably find it a little difficult initially but I appreciate the sentiments and positive wishes, thank you 😊
  • caseyparker444
    Options
    I am also a New Member, I am only on day 3 and its tough. I have designated myself one cheat meal a week to take place on Sundays but today since its only day 3 i'm not going to do it. But, my head keeps trying to justify it since its Sunday. LOL I will conquer this. To become a fit Momma, that is my goal!! I have a 14 month old and I want to be able to keep up with him. I am currently 292 lbs. I am tall but not tall enough to justify that. I have been overweight my entire life. My doctor suggested that I get the Gastric Bypass, but I really want to avoid that if at all possible

I'd like to keep in contact with you on this journey, a little mutual encouragement, if that's ok. I don't know how to add friends but if any of you do, please feel free to send me a friend add 🙂
  • caseyparker444
    Options
    You can do this. I've found so far that logging and keeping active on this site and reading others stories helps. I will send you a friend request.

Thank you 😊
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I JUST joined now, for my second time. Hope we are both successful!