Lost 40lb and now lost my dedication

Options
I've gained 7lb back but lost lots of muscle so its all fat. Feeling miserable but really struggling to keep dedicated enough to get back on track! It's like I have litterally no willpower anymore. I lost the 40lb about 2 years ago. I still have 30lb to lose. Anyone else similar managed to get back on it?

Replies

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Don't give up... you did it once and you can pick back up and get at it again. Set your mind to it and then figure out two small goals to reach... then put it in motion. You have the control. You are the one who decides if you stay where you are or if you gain or lose. Take Progress pictures... surround yourself with like minded people. If you don't have that at home, find your support system here. There are some reliable folks to be found... you may have to dig just a little. Bottom line.... If you want it, you can achieve it.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    I've taken breaks a few times when I can feel myself getting burned out, keeping myself at maintenance so I don't accidentally gain. Sometimes you have to get back into it in steps instead of all at once, also consider that maybe your target weekly loss may be too aggressive? Or maybe you're depriving yourself of things you want and that's contributing?