Insert standard "Hi! I am new!" subject :)

Options
I used to LOVE message boards back in the day... they engage you, encourage you, and hold you accountable for whatever topic it is for... I am TOTALLY looking for that support system here. I will start off by saying I am *not* in need of losing a ton of weight. I am doing ok. But, as I said in my profile thingy, my clothes are starting to fit tight, which makes me uncomfortable because... well, they fit tight, and I don't have enough money to buy new clothes! haha! So, I am here to lose 10lbs, get back in shape, and hold myself more accountable for what I put in my body nutritionally... and have been failing by myself. Looking forward to getting to know ya'all!

Replies

• horizonte22
    Options
    Hi, I am also new here and with some expectations like yours. We're going to have a lot of help here. Everybody is being wonderful with me as I am sure they'll be with you too. Welcome!
  • rschuurman
    Options
    Hi welcome :) I'm in the same boat - trying to fit back into old clothes. A bit more than you to lose but same thing. I started right at the top of my healthy weight range and trying to work my way back to the bottom where I liked it.