Finally a NSV!!!

Options
So, we went to an amusement park today that only has rides for kids up to age 12-ish. I bought a wrist band for myself, thinking that I "may" go on the merry-go-round... but that's it. Dad is usually the one to go on the rides with the kids when they need supervision (my son is special needs mentally, but not physically). The small train that goes around the whole park came around (last year, there was NO WAY I would have fit on the seat all by myself.. nevermind with another person), and I thought... what the heck... I'll try it. SO... my 7 year old daughter got on and I looked down at what was left of the seat and realized that there wasn't much room. BUT... I was determined to squish my cheeks into that spot... and I DID!!! :laugh: Was it comfortable? NO!!!... but I did it!!! AND... my daughter said that she wasn't even "that squished". LOL

Next year... we'll both be comfortable in that seat. :happy:

Replies

• middleofseven
    Options
    Nice story. You will be able to fit you and your daughter no problem by then. Proud of the story it is nice to hear of the NSV's:smile:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! She's going to remember that forever because you never get to go and today you did. What a great day!!!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey atleast you both fit, thats so great! Next year you will fit and have room left over! You are doing os great!
  • whatsyour1020
    Options
    That makes me SO happy :)
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy for you and i bet you can't wait until next year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!