Introduce Yourself

Options
Hello everyone! I should have introduced myself a couple of days ago, but I been trying to get familar with every thing this program has to offer. I think this is going to be a wonderful way to keep on track. It's so nice to know there is support out there. I feel as if I should thank each and everyone of you now as well as MFP. This should be a fun way to lose the 45 lbs I need to lose. I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

Replies

• Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I should have introduced myself a couple of days ago, but I been trying to get familar with every thing this program has to offer. I think this is going to be a wonderful way to keep on track. It's so nice to know there is support out there. I feel as if I should thank each and everyone of you now as well as MFP. This should be a fun way to lose the 45 lbs I need to lose. I am looking forward to chatting with you all.
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....:smile::smile:

You have come to the right place ..... nice to meet you
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I hope you find everyone very helpful & you have great success with the site! It is wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Hi, i am new too.. i have really enjoyed using this progam.. i find it very easy to use and i am so happy to be able to eat real food and still lose weight ( haha) No more "fad" diets for me.. looking forward to reading yo145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diaryur stories and sharing some as well
  • Lilith_C
    Options
    My main reason for losing weight is to be healthy and strong. I knew I was overweight, but when I took three on line tests that told me I was obese that was the last straw! I had enough! So, now I'm trying to teach myself about portion control, healthy eating, nutrition, and exercise ( cardio & strength training ). I have been a couch potato for many years. My new life is an active life. I try to ride my bike, walk, and do DVD work outs. This is all very new to me-my first diet and exercise program.

141508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint, Isaiah 40:31. (TNIV)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya!