Confused about how news feed posts work

Options
I don't understand what gets posted to the news feed and how to change the format. I'm sure I saw some settings for before it but I cannot find it again at all

Can I turn off the line about being under the calorie goal?

And I got a post made when I lost weight but not when I gained weight? Is this something in my settings I did wrong. I'd like it to post when I did either since I'm trying to maintain weight and both are important to me

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    It only celebrates when you lose weight. when you gain it keeps quiet.

I'm not sure about the other settings - try it on the desktop instead of phone, I find it easier to adjust things on the computer.
  • SpookyPockets
    SpookyPockets Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can you change that? I don't really want it to celebrate loss over gain I'd kind of like both

I'm on computer now and it's just not in any of the settings I have clicked around in circles for what feels like forever and I can't find it
  • jgilbey07
    jgilbey07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can’t change specific post wording on when you complete your diary but you can go to settings and click on or off what shows up on your feed- who’s become your friends, completed diary, logged on stream etc.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Settings > Automatic News Feed Update (on right hand column of options)
  • SpookyPockets
    Options
    I found it thanks
  • SpookyPockets
    Options
    That's really frustrating you can't change the options. Does it switch if I were to change my goal to gaining weight instead?