Unable to flush water from my body

Options
tanushrin
tanushrin Posts: 10 Member
edited January 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so here is my story

I have been trying to loose weight for a long time. Without any luck. I am 73 Kilos. I have asked the doctor done a couple of tests no luck.

Finally my weight is shifting but very very slow. I am on a low carb low sodium diet. I amt rying to cut salts. I tried a detox diet for a week. What I see is that I am unable to flush water from my system which is what happens when you detox. I drink more than 3 lit water some days and I dont go and pee it out as often as I should with that much water. I drink Green tea regularly that too has not helped acting like a diuretic and releasing the water.
I tried a diuretic from the doctor and had a whoosh. But I cannot take it all the time.
I am not sure what is wrong and what needs to be tested. I feel like the fat in the fat cells have left my body but the water filled in the cells are just not leaving my system.. I have tried numerous natural diuretics.

I am unable to see weight loss trying so hard.
I also do not sweat like droplets of sweat. I tried Sauna a couple of times and still no sweat. I tried Lymphatic massage and no changes.

Please help if anyone knows what can be done.

Replies

• tanushrin
    Options
    This sounds dangerous, please return to your doctor for help asap

They did a bunch of tests no idea what is happening.
  • tanushrin
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    Why are you trying so hard to lose water weight? Do you have a medical condition that causes bloating?

Doctors cannot find what is wrong. I have to loose weight as i am a large 73 kilos. Look very large.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?

You said that your doctor can't find what is wrong. Does that mean that your doctor doesn't think anything is wrong with you or that she thinks there is something wrong but hasn't figured out what it is yet?

When you say that your weight is shifting but very slowly, what do you mean by that? How many pounds have you lost during each of the last four weeks?
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way - I hardly sweat in saunas too. Takes me AGES to sweat. Especially in a dry sauna. In an infrared sauna I tend to sweat quicker but it still takes a good 15 minutes before any sweat breaks out, so don't take lack of sweat in a sauna as a water retention measurement.
  • NewyRob
    NewyRob Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hard to understand if you, in fact, have a problem if you don't tell us your height.