Anybody doing this while pregnant?

Options
2»

Replies

• theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant, but I wish I had this tool when I was :) You're totally doing the right thing by entering your foods and keeping track of nutrients. Don't listen to those who don't understand :) Friend me if you want!
  • luckyandme
    luckyandme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I wish you the best of luck with your new baby and your goals. You can totally do it. Ignore the other folks who are telling you to not worry about weight gain. You have every right to your concerns and your efforts to keep yourself and your baby happy and health and you said your working with your doctor which is something all of us should be doing. So no negativity here...just positive thoughts and wishes for you and your little one. :heart:
    I'm looking for other pregnant women who are using MFP to help keep weight gain in check to avoid any complications (I'm already overweight). I also love to see what my nutrients are and making sure I'm getting enough of what I need.

I'm already overweight so my goal gain total is max 20 lbs.

EDIT: I have already approved this with my doctor! She and I are in full understanding what MY baby needs. If you're going to be negative, I don't need your opinion. I'm just looking for support during a time when I have to motivate myself to keep active and not be a slug. Thanks
  • holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    I am pregnant and using this app. I do it to monitor my weight (not that I am limiting it) and what I am eating.
  • bperry83
    bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get pregnant and using this program. I started about a month ago to start getting some weight off before I get pregnant---getting in the habit of making good food choices and exercising consistenly. I thinks its a really good idea to use MFP to make sure you are getting enough calories, but not too many. I would love to hear how it goes for you!!! OH...BTW, CONGRATS!!!! Sounds like you are on the right track to being a GREAT mommy!