Happy Weekend...

Options
How did the week go? I hope everyone had a fabulous week and everyone is looking forward to their weigh in...:love: Gotta love that scale~ Just thought I would post to see how everyone is feeling this fine Saturday! Now go get on that treadmill~ JK~~~ :yawn: I tell you what..I have been stuck in a 1 to 1 all night at work bored and tired out of my mind. I had school all day yesterday starting at 9am and I have been up since 7am..it is now 6am in the morning on Saturday and I am exhausted!!!!!!!!! This is terrible for weight loss too but I guess I should be more thankful that I have a job considering there are so many people getting laid off in healthcare fields everywhere! :cry: So, I need to brush it off, do this for another hour and go home and crash so I can get up and RUN! :noway: I know I know I know RUN? Yes, running helps me stay motivated even after being up for 24 plus hours..I still go home and sleep for eight hours and get up and run! If I don't run than I am even more tired..I know weird~ Ok now I am just rambling....:yawn: ....have a beautiful day everyone~ :bigsmile:

Replies

• scrappy11
    Options
    How did the week go? I hope everyone had a fabulous week and everyone is looking forward to their weigh in...:love: Gotta love that scale~ Just thought I would post to see how everyone is feeling this fine Saturday! Now go get on that treadmill~ JK~~~ :yawn: I tell you what..I have been stuck in a 1 to 1 all night at work bored and tired out of my mind. I had school all day yesterday starting at 9am and I have been up since 7am..it is now 6am in the morning on Saturday and I am exhausted!!!!!!!!! This is terrible for weight loss too but I guess I should be more thankful that I have a job considering there are so many people getting laid off in healthcare fields everywhere! :cry: So, I need to brush it off, do this for another hour and go home and crash so I can get up and RUN! :noway: I know I know I know RUN? Yes, running helps me stay motivated even after being up for 24 plus hours..I still go home and sleep for eight hours and get up and run! If I don't run than I am even more tired..I know weird~ Ok now I am just rambling....:yawn: ....have a beautiful day everyone~ :bigsmile:
  • claireashby
    Options
    i've never done a 1-2-1 but my hubby has and he says they are the most boring shifts imaginable!

hope you get some sleep and enjoy your run too!
  • scrappy11
    Options
    Thank you me too! :noway: