Ahh!! He’s such a sweetheart! 🥰
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    The pills
  • ABNana2614
    ABNana2614 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Someone at work was genuinely surprised to discover that I am a grandmother. :) I'll probably be smiling all day from that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Oat meal ,,,ya I know !
  • redneck8814
    redneck8814 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    u81z353w1iyf.jpg
    These two.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A video sent to me this AM just when I needed it, pepped me right up. 😙Hugs.

My neighbours made me smile tonight. Apparently, one of the neighbours spotted a weirdo following my sister and I as we ran the trails and executed our sprint drills this evening, from his car. They'd alerted our neighbourhood watch, who had promptly called the non-emergency police report line. I believe he is the strange person who was watching us a few nights ago, whom we dubbed, I know what you did last summer - standing and staring for 20 minutes, at least that was from the moment my sister caught sight of him to alert me. Feeling safe whilst working out is imperative for consistency and commitment.
  • redneck8814
    Options

My neighbours made me smile tonight. Apparently, one of the neighbours spotted a weirdo following my sister and I as we ran the trails and executed our sprint drills this evening, from his car. They'd alerted our neighbourhood watch, who had promptly called the non-emergency police report line. I believe he is the strange person who was watching us a few nights ago, whom we dubbed, I know what you did last summer - standing and staring for 20 minutes, at least that was from the moment my sister caught sight of him to alert me. Feeling safe whilst working out is imperative for consistency and commitment.

He got a creeper van? Oh no I was spotted!!! Lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

He got a creeper van? Oh no I was spotted!!! Lol

:laugh: We wouldn't be afraid of you .... Judging from your dog, you're a good sort. Your energy is neutral... A friendly.
  • redneck8814
    Options
    😁that's good to hear. Lol
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

What's with weirdos like that.
    I've a bit of a creepy guy who comes to watch me. He offered to help me out with some of my form but his attention feels is lacivious I am avoiding his personal training offers
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I jus picked out a couple recipes to make and take to a friend for lunch. I on't love soup but I do love making it especially when it's mine 5000 degrees out
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    My morning started out waking up late then the water cooler at home was out of water so I changed it missed the hole and got the counter the floor and my clothes soaking wet. but 4 out of 5 gallons did make it into the cooler. and sometimes all you can do is smile!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Someone commenting on my weightloss achievements... Feels good!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    The blanket of snow outside is so pretty.
    Not smiling at the thought of shovelling or driving
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Robins!!!!
    igw0l3l4thur.jpg
  • steve_bb
    steve_bb Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hearing that my 74 year old parents have joined a gym! :)