Finding it hard to see a difference after -30 pounds

12346»

Replies

• aliciamcielesz
    aliciamcielesz Posts: 9 Member
    It’s hard to see the progress because you look at yourself everyday, but other people will definitely notice. I’ve come to find that taking progress pictures from week to week that way you can really see the progression, really helps! Hang in there! I can’t wait to get to 30 pounds. Feel free to add me I’m looking for weight loss partners!
  • susie4ord
    susie4ord Posts: 3 Member
    I feel totally the same way! I started at 190 and now at 160 (3 months as well at 1200 calories). I have had few people notice unless they knew I was on a diet. My clothes are super loose and I feel so much lighter, so it is win all around. I am 63 and wear very modest styles of clothing which have hidden my overeating choices and may need to up my style game. :) You are doing amazing!!! Keep it up! I have 15 more to get off and then I will reassess if I may need to take off more. We are worth the work!!! Measuring weekly has helped too. 17 inches for me so far. Be patient with yourself-I know people see and you inspire others to health and fitness!!!!
  • cutiepie63
    cutiepie63 Posts: 18 Member
    My snack that I’ve had today is Fage total 0% Greek yogurt with sugar free butterscotch pudding mix in it 😋
  • jojo19812018
    jojo19812018 Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2019
    I’m now at 39 pounds down and can see a small difference. 35-40 pounds to go! 😊
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    I've lost 23 and don't see any difference other than my face. I am guessing I'm losing it top town. My face and neck have started to change and it will take forever for my stomach and thighs.
  • jojo19812018
    jojo19812018 Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2019
    I’m the same.. most has come from the top half