Back for the billionth time, but looking for motivators and motivatees!!!

Options
I’m back again. I’ve always found success using MPF, whether it be 80 lbs, 30, or 10. I’m back again with 25 lbs in mind.
I’d love to make new friends since I got locked out of my other account ):
Add me if you’re willing to motivate me and get the same motivation back!
My name is Sydney, I’m 23! I live in New Mexico and want to lose 25 lbs. I’m 160 right now. The holidays hit me like a truck.
Tell me a little about yourself :)

Replies

• fatcatorange88
    fatcatorange88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    adding :)
  • MrsMac101
    MrsMac101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m back too just like you. Let’s motivate each other.
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I'm new here for the second time :D

Feel free to add me
  • Jaynerose626
    Jaynerose626 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    New here and looking forward to the journey. Happy to tag along pumping eachother up!
    Good job on taking the plunge into getting back to it. *Fist bumps*
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Hallie. This is my 3rd time doing MFP but have had great success the first time with losing 42lbs. Im at my heaviest now which is 165.8 and I know was higher about a month ago but didnt step on my own scale till yesterday. Looking to get back to around 130 but looking at short term goals so I can stay motivated.
    Im here for y'all, together we can do it!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    And I have forgoten how to add frands! 🤦‍♀️ Feel free to add me!!
  • veggie_rachel
    veggie_rachel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Returning user would like friends who have open diaries I feel it helps me alot to see what other people eat. I love making revipes and figuring out calories
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Back for the billionth time also :) I’m Lisa from uK, looking for friends who like to interact with open diaries. I’m losing weight for reconstructive breast surgery following cancer and I’m big into my health as well right now so like to cook and eat lots of veggies
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I personally am aiming to lose about 100 lbs. I am down about 40 since my heaviest, so that has been nice. :) Feel free to add me if you would like a friend - let's do this together!
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Hi Sydney! Good luck! Let’s crush these goals. I’m trying to drop 25 before summer just fat am happy with where my muscle is at. I like your tattoos
  • Kara132
    Kara132 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back again too and looking for motivated people to add as well!
  • Jaynerose626
    Jaynerose626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In regards to what people were saying earlier. I had no idea that open diaries were possible. I managed to find the setting. It would be really helpful to see how others are going about their day to day eating. Feel free to peek at mine.