Returning user

Options
Hello there I am a returning member to my fitness pal in hopes of losing a grand total of 55 pounds. I am not into diets only lifestyle changes. What are some easy changes to your everyday diet have you incorporated?? I welcome all suggestions. Good luck to everyone seeking a healthier you 😘

Replies

• RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I’m returning also. I’m currently focusing on lowering sugar, cutting out alcohol and getting out with my dog every day. Once I’ve nailed that, I’ll up my game :D Good luck and feel free to add me
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! I used to be great here, having lost 60 pounds then I had a bad accident that set me back. But I'm ready to get back on track!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    Biggest thing that helped me really get in control is committing to logging EVERYTHING accurately, and honestly. I was spinning my wheels for a long time only logging 4-5 days per week and not weighing enough portions. Started diligently using my food scale and started my current streak of 550+ days and have had the most sustained success of my tenure here on MFP.

*For context, as my "lbs lost" numbers aren't anything to write home about: I started using MFP in 2012 needing to lose 10-15 lbs, which came pretty easily. Now I use MFP to closely track intake for maintaining that loss and trying to improve my physique.
  • Tinks43mfp
    Tinks43mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I have returned. But with a different approach. So here we all go 😁
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you never leave, you don't have to come back. I am here more than 7 years.