Options
    Did a killer stair workout today
    50 mins
    5.2 miles
    249 floors at 79 spm.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Today I did a hybrid step mill workout mixing high intensity intervals (HITT) with the calisthenics I usually do.
    Stats:
    35 minutes
    5.3 miles
    12.4 mets
    254 floors

On the lower intervals I went up sideways to the left and right and/or every-other-step. For the high intervals I just held on and prayed I didn't fly off for most but I did manage to do every-other-step for a few rounds of those too. The intervals were 2 min/10 seconds each... levels 100 and 135 on my machine. I was sweating buckets. Total calories burned= 300 ;)

Wow, amazing!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    30 min
    296 cal burned
    91.4 floors? lol I don't remember for sure now

Nice work!!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Did a killer stair workout today
    50 mins
    5.2 miles
    249 floors at 79 spm.

Great job, bet you had a great burn!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    A short one today

20 mins
    2.13 miles
    102 floors
  • Stormpanther
    Options
    Hi I managed 101 floors today in 20 minutes that was after 20 mins on rowing machine I love stairmaster
  • stairmaster3399
    Options
    I took a photo of the readout monitor when I was finished. Saturday night I did 739 floors 2039 calories and 15.36 miles
  • RugbyRosie
    Options
    not a stair master, but i hit the stairs in the dorms of my college. just got done with 100 floors. left my apartment at 10:15 ish, ran there, did my stairs, ran/walked back and i was home at 11:05. gonna be a threat this season!
  • ddfarnsworth
    ddfarnsworth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried distance, but my first time trying for 20 min I got 155 flights. I don't think my stair master said what the distance e was though.

That was last week, and this week I tried for how fast I could get 100 flights and got it in 16 min. This one I didn't have on video but the first one was 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • natalynjoyner
    natalynjoyner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    106 flights - 20 min I go at speed 8 or 9 for most and ramp up to 11 for the end five minutes