300 pounds to lose group!

Options
Hello!
I dont know if there is anyone out there like me but it's worth a shot! My name is Heather I weigh 506pounds and I'd like to lose about 300. If anyone would like to join, male or female, please feel free to chime in. My group will be about learning a healthier lifestyle together and building each other up. We will have challenges and weigh ins. I want to show that you are loved and there is support out there. Also, feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• rosamonreal
    rosamonreal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose and I'm feeling like it is an impossible challenge. I need some support and motivation to get me started
  • hmcfa4549
    hmcfa4549 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose and I'm feeling like it is an impossible challenge. I need some support and motivation to get me started

Feel free to join me on this journey! I would love to be part of your support team.
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started at 196.1 kg (432 lbs) I’m now at 122 kg (269 lbs). My goal is 69 kgs (152 lbs).

It’s taken me about 18 months so far and I’m hoping to get to my goal in another 18 months.

Best of luck with your journey!
  • hmcfa4549
    Options
    Hello, I started at 196.1 kg (432 lbs) I’m now at 122 kg (269 lbs). My goal is 69 kgs (152 lbs).

It’s taken me about 18 months so far and I’m hoping to get to my goal in another 18 months.

Best of luck with your journey!

That's amazing!!!!!!
  • time2change1111
    Options
    Thanks.

It is a long road but I’m slowly getting there.

I feel a lot better and my health is better. That’s what I’m most happy about.

Feel free to add me as a friend 😀

• hmcfa4549
    Options
    Hello! How is everyone today?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm reasonably confident that I've logged about 300 lb lost. That's counting all the times I lost some of the lb again. And those that I had to lose again. And again. Yes, it's a long process. Patience is required.
  • time2change1111
    Options
    hmcfa4549 wrote: »

I’ve just woken up and I’m pretty happy that it’s not Going to be too hot today. Last week has over 40C most of the week and it’s going to get hot again after a Tuesday.

I weigh in today, I’m procrastinating and haven’t weighed in yet this morning as Im nervous about the outcome.

Today I’m planning on going for a walk on the beach and then I want to get in the garden for a bit.

I’m also half way through painting my house and I’m aim on preparing the spare bedroom today. It’s an older place and the walls are pretty cracked and need a bit of prep work.

I’d like to hit 20,000 steps for the day.

Happy Sunday! 😀
  • hmcfa4549
    Options
    hmcfa4549 wrote: »

I’ve just woken up and I’m pretty happy that it’s not Going to be too hot today. Last week has over 40C most of the week and it’s going to get hot again after a Tuesday.

I weigh in today, I’m procrastinating and haven’t weighed in yet this morning as Im nervous about the outcome.

Today I’m planning on going for a walk on the beach and then I want to get in the garden for a bit.

I’m also half way through painting my house and I’m aim on preparing the spare bedroom today. It’s an older place and the walls are pretty cracked and need a bit of prep work.

I’d like to hit 20,000 steps for the day.

Happy Sunday! 😀

You can do it! Today I'm snowed in and the pool is closed so I feel like I'm slacking!
  • time2change1111
    Options
    I’d love to live where it snows. I’m very jealous!

I’ve just weighed in for the week and I lost 1 kg, I think that’s just over 2.2 lbs. I’m pretty happy with that as I didn’t exercise as much as I wanted due to the heat.

On wards and upwards...

Enjoy your weekend. 😀
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Just a word of encouragement! I started at 376 and began to lose 2013. I got to my Goal Weight 184 in March 2018 at age 70!

Change your Lifestyle and you can change your life.

All the best to you and those who try.
  • time2change1111
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Just a word of encouragement! I started at 376 and began to lose 2013. I got to my Goal Weight 184 in March 2018 at age 70!

Change your Lifestyle and you can change your life.

All the best to you and those who try.

What an awesome result!
    Congratulations to you. Well done.
  • SaccharineSarah
    SaccharineSarah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I weigh 200+ pounds but my doctor said I need to lose 110 lbs to be in the normal weight range. It's going to be so hard because I'm hardly active and I binge because of depression. Losing weight takes time 😅 I've been overweight my whole life. I hope everyone meets their goal. It's hard to lose weight but being positive is the 🔑
  • OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, SW of 326lbs. Healthy weight for me starts at about 140ish? So probably about 200lbs to lose realistically. I think knowing it will take years makes it intimidating. I'm going for a slow, healthy loss, complete with diet breaks! I've seen 12 weeks on, 2 off (eat at maintainance) recommended. Helps hormones etc, so has a physiological basis.

Hope you wouldn't mind me joining in?
  • davani09
    davani09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’m 431 now. My starting was 458. I need to get down to 150. I’m here to talk to if you need support.