Weight Loss Supplements?

I am considering taking a supplement to help with my weigthloss. I tried Jillian Michaels fat burner (thinking it would burn more calories when I work out) a couple of months ago and aside from making me extremely thirsty, I really didn't see a difference. There are so many products out there, I don't want to waste my money trying things. I want to know if anyone has tried anything that actually works? I'm looking for something along the lines of an appetite suppresant and fat burner...any suggestions?

Replies

• cherylwimmers
    cherylwimmers Posts: 14 Member
    I did the whole Herbal Magic thing a number of years ago. Lots of supplements. Yes, I lost the weight but unless it is a complete lifestyle change, once you are off of them, the weight comes back. I didn't gain it all back, but circumstances in my life, brought about 20 lbs back (no excuses though, I just ate the wrong foods!)

If you can lose it slowly without supplements, it would save you lots of money and I think you would be more likely to keep it off. You can do it!! Just like your verse says!
  • jim5360
    jim5360 Posts: 2 Member
    You shuld look into HCG 1234 it works very well fof me and my wife I have lost 20 in the last three weeks and she is down 17, alot people say it does not work but I can tell you for us it has made thisi dieting thing easy. Look it up on line and make your own choice
  • birdinho
    birdinho Posts: 86 Member
    i use a powder called L-Carnitine, it helps speed up fat burning by making the body use fat stores before muscles. If you read up on it they use it in programmes such as the Biggest Loser.

I have seen a big difference in losing fat in the last few months and this is the only change in my diet.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    I did the whole Herbal Magic thing a number of years ago. Lots of supplements. Yes, I lost the weight but unless it is a complete lifestyle change, once you are off of them, the weight comes back. I didn't gain it all back, but circumstances in my life, brought about 20 lbs back (no excuses though, I just ate the wrong foods!)

If you can lose it slowly without supplements, it would save you lots of money and I think you would be more likely to keep it off. You can do it!! Just like your verse says!

i have been maintaining about 2lbs over my maintenance weight from herbal magic without supplements. i have also taught friends to loose weight without the supplements, i really left it was a money grab.
  • You shuld look into HCG 1234 it works very well fof me and my wife I have lost 20 in the last three weeks and she is down 17, alot people say it does not work but I can tell you for us it has made thisi dieting thing easy. Look it up on line and make your own choice

Ya it does work but you better do the 6 weeks maintance right cause you'll gain double believe me.... I've done it.
  • kylies1219
    kylies1219 Posts: 80 Member
    I used to take thermoburst from gnc and when my body got used to that I switched to cla also from gnc and then when I got used to that I switched to redline from the vitamin shoppe. These all worked wonderful for me but I used to exercise HEAVYand fair warning they ALL give you the jittery/heart racing feeling that most people hate. I happen to LOVE that feeling because I associate that feeling with energy but if you are one of those people that can't take that sensation or it makes you nauseous I wouldn't take these. Especially redline, when I used to take it about 6 yrs ago it was extremely potent and until I figured out a dosage that was right for me it would make me extremely sick.
  • THCamel
    THCamel Posts: 54 Member
    ECA 30+ Stacker....

Includes;
    EVO-EPH 30mg
    Caffeine 210mg
    Aspirin 30mg
    Narnigin 80mg

Made me feel really ****ty but wasn't eating enough, I'm pretty sure it made a difference for a bit of time.

:smile: