Weight-loss Transformation Goal

Options
At 43 going on 44 my weight-loss journey has been a train-wreck. I started originally in 2012, and that was an amazing loss of 60 pounds in 12 weeks. I held that weight up until this year in August when I had a hysterectomy. Now not only have I gained it all back I can add an additional 20 lbs to it. My body is hating me daily. I am tired of looking like I do. I want the determination to do it right, and keep it off. I was married in May, and now have 6 amazing children that are depending on me. Motivation and time will be my biggest challenge. I am currently 310 pds. I want to reach the goal of 200 lbs. Between recording my food, fitbit, and exercise I should be able to do it.

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You know you can do it as you have lost weight before. I know that it seems like a huge amount to lose but just take it 1lb at a time. It doesn't seem so bad then. Just 1lb then the next and the next.

If you like gathering data you might like to try a trending app I use Libra (android) to record my weight every morning. The app shows the trend of my weight and evens out the normal fluctuations. This stops me getting disheartened if my weight goes up a bit as you can see the general downward trend over time.

You got this. :)