Down 165 pounds still dropping πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Options
Keyka29
Keyka29 Posts: 13 Member
Hi I'm Keyka ,

My weight loss journey has been long and has had its ups and downs.
To sum it up in a nut shell my mother died from malpractice the day my son was due which was really hard for me it threw me into a really bad depression and I turned to food as my comfort and by the time you knew it I was at my heaviest weighing 325 I couldn't believe how heavy I had gotten in such a short time.

Oneday I woke up and said enough is enough and I started by just walking 3 times a week and little by little the weight started coming off.

Then I started going to the gym and eating healthy and the weight just started melting off. I had good weeks and bad weeks but I never gave up I kept pushing myself speaking positivity too my life.

Each day that went by I didn't quit I worked hard and started motivated and consistent and I lost over 165 pounds in 2 yrs .

I am now 160 have 30 pounds to go to be at my goal 2019 is my year too accomplish anything and everything I have set my mind to .

Stay positive and work hard and you will reach your goals πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You got this I have faith in you !!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–i3u36aze6gxs.png
Β«1

Replies

• ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! I’m sorry for your loss, you look so good and proud of yourself!!
    You’re a motivation for me and probably half the people on this thread!!
    You go girl πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Awww thank you beautiful your so sweet appreciate you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– feel free to add me I would love to support you on your fitness journey sending positive vibes your way doll hope you have a beautiful day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
  • Silhouette199
    Silhouette199 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed to read today. I have about 25 to 30 pounds to lose and just can't get it together. You are truly an inspiration!
  • HarryJamesPotter7
    HarryJamesPotter7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! You’ve got this!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ🌟🌟🌟 If you don’t mind me asking, what is your height??
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I am probably the age of your Mom and you resonated with me.
    Thank you so much for reminding me that the extra 30lbs is doable and I need to push thru that negative voice! Congrats and keep it up!
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Awww Silhouette199 awww I'm so glad I could be of encouragement. You got this nothing is impossible keep up the fantastic work. Remember to stay positive and don't give up working hard is the key. Hope you have a beautiful day πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜‰
  • Keyka29
    Options
    HarryJamesPotter7
    Thank you so much appreciate it. I'm 5'4 kinda on the short side lol.😁😁😁Hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Dsboohead

I'm glad I could be of some encouragement yes its been hard my mother was 59 when she past from a wrongful death. Everyday I keep moving forward thanking God for all the times we did share together.

Stay positive hope you have a wonderful day . πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great. :)
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Aww thank you Acanadian22 you'r too kind hope you have a wonderful day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–
  • bevhug2031
    bevhug2031 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

WOW πŸ’•πŸ’•

bevhug2031bevhug2031 Member
    January 20, 2019 8:45PM in Success Stories
    You look amazing, so sorry for your loss...I am truly inspired by your journey. Well done & take care πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job!!!!!!!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your motivation. We can do it!
  • chipotlejen81
    chipotlejen81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am starting with about that total to lose. I hope you don't mind that I add you as a buddy :smiley:
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Nice job !
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Bevhug2031
    Awww your so sweet thank you glad I could be of an inspiration to you hope you have a wonderful day keep up the great work πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Noreenmarie1234
    Thank you so much have an amazing day 😊😊😊
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Neugebauer52
    Love the positivity yes we can do it and we will !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–
  • Keyka29
    Options
    Chipotlejen81
    I'm so glad I added you look forward to supporting you on your journey you can do this I have faith in you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–

• Keyka29
    Options
    Taz6o5
    Thank you so much hun appreciate it very much. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!